Things that are still NQR on this new layout for the boards

1. On my iPhone, there is no ellipsis to expand the toolbar. There is no camera icon for "insert photos". It's bare and has not enhanced my eBay forum journey. (Cue the sad piano music.) See below - that's what I see in the reply window on my iPhone, using Safari, Firefox, Chrome, and Google browsers.

countessalmirena_1-1616649106348.jpeg

The toolbar options are, however, all fine on my desktop computer.

2. There are no page numbers anywhere when I look at threads, even if they are tremendously long. That means that wherever I land when I open that thread, that's where I stay, because there isn't any way to get to the rest of the thread.

3. Is anyone else experiencing the "jumbled thread" effect? When someone has replied to another poster in the thread, rather than to the thread itself, the order of the thread is all upsy-daisy. It segues off into the replies to the replies to the replies, and then heads back to the replies to the replies, and then to the replies. That seems to be a threaded option, yet I cannot see any way to "de-thread" it.

4. Dum-de-dum-de-dum... There may be other Not Quite Right things, but the above are the ones irking me at present.

Message 1 of 1
Latest reply
0 REPLIES 0