Third-wave feminism

What has happened to this movement and ideology? Is it sexist to expect teen girls to behave like ladies and boys like men? Why are some girls picking fights with boys in the school yard, literally pushing and shoving and taunting like "C'mon have a go, you wanna fight" and doing this day after day and if the boy reacts in anyway he is labelled a girl basher, even when it's the girl that throws the first or only punch... And men, why so many feminine men these days? And with movements like MGTOW (Men going their own way), which has spawned in retalliation to thrid-wave feminism,  are we witnessing the destruction of society as we know it? 

Message 1 of 66
Latest reply
65 REPLIES 65

Third-wave feminism

What a lot of garbage to blame all on feminism.

Agression/ bullying is always wrong, and if any kid is behaving that way they need to be dealt with.  That men do not feel the need to try to be macho is a good thing.  What exactly means "girls behaving like ladies and men like man"?  I wish we would all behave in decent human way towards each other.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 2 of 66
Latest reply

Third-wave feminism

I'm really not blaming all of feminism.  I'm talking the more modern version of feminism which is absolutely destroying all the greatness the original feminism was about.  Girls picking fights with boys is definately not behaving like a lady. And boys who dress in girls clothing and wear makeup are definately not behaving like men. MGTOW men who openly express their distaste and disrespect for women and relationships is not acting like a man. I'm not saying all men need to be macho (or hetro, or cisgendered etc).  But it's movements like these that are killing the mutual respect men should have for women and women, men...

Message 3 of 66
Latest reply

Third-wave feminism

' Why are some girls picking fights with boys in the school yard, literally pushing and shoving and taunting like "C'mon have a go, you wanna fight" '

Blame the 'Ladette Culture' of the naughty ninties. (If you want to lay blame).

' And men, why so many feminine men these days? '

Blame the 'Glam Rock' era of the seventies. (If you want to lay blame).

Message 4 of 66
Latest reply

Third-wave feminism

@3ksandpj wrote:

I'm really not blaming all of feminism.  I'm talking the more modern version of feminism which is absolutely destroying all the greatness the original feminism was about.  Girls picking fights with boys is definately not behaving like a lady. And boys who dress in girls clothing and wear makeup are definately not behaving like men. MGTOW men who openly express their distaste and disrespect for women and relationships is not acting like a man. I'm not saying all men need to be macho (or hetro, or cisgendered etc).  But it's movements like these that are killing the mutual respect men should have for women and women, men...

NONE of this has anything to do with feminism.  That is just people behaving badly.  Kid picking up fight, regardless of gender, is wrong.  MGTOW men are just bunch of losers.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 5 of 66
Latest reply

Third-wave feminism

And boys who dress in girls clothing and wear makeup are definately not behaving like men.

What about girls who wear leathers and ride motorbikes? 

Message 6 of 66
Latest reply

Third-wave feminism

@***super_nova*** wrote:

@3ksandpj wrote:

NONE of this has anything to do with feminism.  That is just people behaving badly.  Kid picking up fight, regardless of gender, is wrong.  MGTOW men are just bunch of losers.

This new "breed" of feminists aren't about equal oppertunity and burning the bra anymore, it's about the idea of not conforming to traditional gender roles and expectations.  What is wrong with girls being lady like? Women with children being "mothers" "carers" and men being "fathers" or "protectors/providers" 

It's not about kids picking fights, it's about jaded yound women who are taking full advantage of the double standards that men cant hit women no matter what, they are abusing their rights and getting away with blatant bullying.  

You can say that about the MGTOW men and thats okay because they are men.  If i called the modern feminists a bunch of losers though, I'm sure someone will take offence... 

Message 7 of 66
Latest reply

Third-wave feminism

@electric*mayhem*band wrote:

' Why are some girls picking fights with boys in the school yard, literally pushing and shoving and taunting like "C'mon have a go, you wanna fight" '

Blame the 'Ladette Culture' of the naughty ninties. (If you want to lay blame).

' And men, why so many feminine men these days? '

Blame the 'Glam Rock' era of the seventies. (If you want to lay blame).

Hah, not a bad theory. And I'm sure it's played a part.

It's not that I want to lay blame.  I just see alot of confused kids these days because of the "anything goes" ideology of our liberal system.  I do understand that the traditional roles aren't suitable for everyone, but degeneration in society is occuring right before my eyes and kids are suffering because there are no boundaries anymore...

Message 8 of 66
Latest reply

Third-wave feminism

@the_great_she_elephant wrote:

And boys who dress in girls clothing and wear makeup are definately not behaving like men.

What about girls who wear leathers and ride motorbikes? 

For some reason Suzi Quatro springs to mind after reading that comment. She knew how to wear leathers 🙂

I think you are being on purposely contentious. Which is fine but you need to use a more attractive lure or some juicier worms to attract this little fishy 😉

I'm not having a go at the LTBTQI community either.  Because it's the hetro males that I have a problem with.  The amount of men   that get raped these days according to reports is phenomenal.  Men getting raped by women... Does that not seem odd to you? 

Message 9 of 66
Latest reply

Third-wave feminism

Some people have all the luck 😄
Message 10 of 66
Latest reply