Tony Abbott's Support Page

A reminder of the debt that Australia has, while Labor can bury their heads and deny it exists the fact remains we have a huge problem with debt and sooner than later the chips will fall, no business, no state and no country can keep operating in the red, eventually those we own the money to will own us. Who will own us?
The state of Qld has debt of $80 billion dollars, Labor are saying they don’t think it’s that bad, Bill Shorten on Australia’s debt, there is no debt crisis, there is a crisis and we are in this situation because of Labor, no one else and the bottom line is Labor can’t fix this problem, their speciality is creating debt not fixing debt.

Message 1 of 1,773
Latest reply
1,772 REPLIES 1,772

Re: Tony Abbott's Support Page

truth....nothing but truth!!!
Message 401 of 1,773
Latest reply

It wasn't funny the first time around either. 

Small minds, doesn't take much.

Message 402 of 1,773
Latest reply

This one might upset a few that think giving Prince Phil a Knighthood was a clever thing to do?

It's the 'message' behind the pic.......if you cannot 'read' the message then instead of sledging the pic or the poster by posting insults - ask someone to explain the message to you next timeSmiley Wink

Message 403 of 1,773
Latest reply

ABBOTT LEADERSHIP.jpg

Message 404 of 1,773
Latest reply

Should be some good cartoons next week, paints.

Message 405 of 1,773
Latest reply

@paintsew007 wrote:

This one might upset a few that think giving Prince Phil a Knighthood was a clever thing to do?

It's the 'message' behind the pic.......if you cannot 'read' the message then instead of sledging the pic or the poster by posting insults - ask someone to explain the message to you next timeSmiley Wink

You know what, keep your personal attacks to yourself. I have never said I liked the captains choice thing. It was stupid (the decision mods, not the post I am responding to) BUT, Abbotts ego isn't any bigger than Rudd's got. And allow the public to speak instead of shutting them down everytime they disagree with whoever the heck is in charge here. Because tonight, there's a clear agenda. Pro LABOUR or go away.

I'm not going.

Message 406 of 1,773
Latest reply

Yes there should be.....so long as editors don't bend to Rupes and the likes

Message 407 of 1,773
Latest reply

@paintsew007 wrote:

ref

..........your opinion, I don't remember posting or seeing this pic here before?.....but then I don't spend every waking moment on this thread.

Do you?

Are you paid to 'bash' on here?

Really? I'm surprised you didn't get a notification for it. And another personal attack. I don't post or indeed spend hours on here, my posting history supports that. 

Your last comment is a slur against this site. 

Mind you, I wish.

Message 408 of 1,773
Latest reply

you accuse me of pers attacks?! That's a joke....

refer your post#402 pls:

..........................................................................................................................................

Take a chill pill

Message 409 of 1,773
Latest reply

@paintsew007 wrote:

you accuse me of pers attacks?! That's a joke....

refer your post#402 pls:

..........................................................................................................................................

Take a chill pill

Right after you get a grip. The general public think differently to what you or I do. Allow them the right to say so.

Message 410 of 1,773
Latest reply