Trump powering ahead

Just more proof that "greed is good". The world is awash with greedy self serving regressives. We are losing all the social advances that have taken thousands of years to achieve. There is only one earth with one economic pie. In order for the one percent to have ninety nine percent of the wealth the ninety nine percent must only have one. The only solution to poverty is to eat the rich
Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Trump powering ahead

If he didn't have big bucks he wouldn't rate a soapbox outside woolies on a saturday morning.

View solution in original post

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

Of course.   I am a dill sometimes....especially as I lived iin the USA for yonks...and worked in DC for years..

I agree splitting the GOP vote would be a good thing.

However, I laugh at Trump.....then remember that Ronald Reagan and George W were both voted in.

View solution in original post

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

yeah well, he's gotta be better than obama

not keen on his climate change stance tho

Signatures suck.
Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

Trump is a self-serving draft-dodging ignoramus, he's going to put our economy on the right foot?  Words from a guy who declared bankrupcy four times, who thinks war heroes are guys who didn't get captured.

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

@joz*garage wrote:

Seriously?  Why or how does he gotta be better than Obama?

From the little bits I've seen he just likes to attack generalised groups of people.  Good leadership doesn't rely on the old divide and conquer routine.  What's to be gained by creating a miserable population that hates each other?

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

he's certainly said some weird things during his campaign , it's a bit of a worry  Cat Surprised

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

He is a Racist Psycho who has money, I can not believe the words that come out of his mouth.

To think of him having any say in how the USA is run scares the hell out of me.

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

I encourage him so he will have the effect of splitting the red votes.

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

Usually, I don't give a fig about politics, it's all on thin ice no matter which party (in my opinion)

However, DT, from my observation as he comes across via the media in all forms, is someone who cannot control himself, and in a country with so much firepower, to me (not speaking for anyone else) that makes for an extremely dangerous future.

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

@joz*garage wrote:

In what specific ways would he be better than Obama?

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

I encourage him so he will have the effect of splitting the red votes.

What RED votes are you talking about?

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply