Try not to cry

Bikie boss Alex Vella wants to come ‘home’ to Australia

EXILED bikie boss Alex Vella has made a desperate plea to be allowed back into Australia, saying he is broke and couch-surfing with friends.

In an exclusive interview with News Corp, the man who headed the nation’s biggest bikie gang, the Rebels, pleaded for his Australian residency visa to be returned.

“I’m an innocent man and I believe in respect and people respect me for that,’’ he said, from the run-down apartment in which he lives in Malta, the small Mediterranean island of his birth.

“I am not a kidnapper. I may have been in a few hotel fights but that is all.”

Vella, 64, became one of the first people to be exiled from Australia in 2014 when the Government introduced new laws stripping Australian residency from dual nations deemed to be on unfit character to be allowed to stay in Australia.

[...]

Vella had lived in Australia for 47 years when his residency visa was cancelled under section 501 of the Migration Act, which allows authorities to remove residents of poor character.

He has also been targeted by a Government task-force of police, tax office and social security investigators, and says he’s been told he owes the Australian Taxation Office $1.8 million.

The Australian Taxation Office declined to answer questions about his tax debt.

[...]

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/world/bikie-boss-alex-vella-wants-to-come-home-to-australia/news-...

Dry your eyes princess. You seem to have plenty of dosh.

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Try not to cry

I really really tried

I tried and tried a lot

But then I cried and cried

now my nose is full of snot

The end

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

Try not to cry

Bad bad bad Bear .....  Woman LOL

badbear.gif

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

Try not to cry

maybe during his 47 years as mother teresas understudy he should have found time to become an australian citizen and renounced his place of birth?

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

Try not to cry

"maybe during his 47 years as mother teresas understudy he should have found time to become an australian citizen and renounced his place of birth?"

face5.gif

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

Try not to cry

Now lets see - 

Let in someone arrested for $15,000 worth of marujiana, meth lab, stabbing two males and assaulting a female. Visa cancelled and deported.

Or let in a family with 2 lovely children and the parents bring renewable energy engineering skillsets to Australia as well as an excess of $500,000 and have legally applied for a visa.

Gee, too close to call. 

images.jpg

image host
Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

Try not to cry

I guess you all know he has no criminal convictions?

I also assume you know that even if you have become an Australian citizen that it doesn't automatically revoke your native citizenship meaning you are now a dual citezen and they can revoke your Australian citizenship for no bigger reason than some polly  doesn't like you.

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

Try not to cry

and another with nothing more than a few driving offences

http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2017/s4628070.htm

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

Try not to cry

@the_hawk* wrote:

Vella is jailed after police find $15,000 worth of marijuana in his home.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/bikie-boss-alex-vella-wants-to-come-home-to-australia/news-story/...

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

Try not to cry

@imastawka wrote:

@the_hawk* wrote:

Vella is jailed after police find $15,000 worth of marijuana in his home.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/bikie-boss-alex-vella-wants-to-come-home-to-australia/news-story/...

It was for personal use man! for goodness sakes!

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply