UNIONS and LABOR PARTY ARE CORRUPT

dellynt
Community Member

The stench of corruption around the unions and their political party labor is rank  and stinks

Message 1 of 37
Latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

Re: UNIONS and LABOR PARTY ARE CORRUPT

Ditto LNP
Message 2 of 37
Latest reply

You must be bitterly disappointed that, despite rigorous investigation, the Commission was unable to make one single  finding of misconduct against either Gillard or Shorten

Message 3 of 37
Latest reply

Care factor....   the unions and the labor party are corupt and all of australia knows it... no matter how rusted on you are you know they are corrupt... billy will never be PM and thats a great thing...

Message 4 of 37
Latest reply

there are nearly 50 trade unions in Australia - you can't tar them all with the same brush

Message 5 of 37
Latest reply

moonflyte
Community Member

Wheres Bill Shorten? I would have thought heโ€™d be out there spouting his โ€œ zero tolerance โ€.

Message 6 of 37
Latest reply

@djilukjilly wrote:

Wheres Bill Shorten? I would have thought heโ€™d be out there spouting his โ€œ zero tolerance โ€.

I guess you must be disappointed too, Dj; what a field day you won't be having. Smiley LOL

Message 7 of 37
Latest reply

@the_great_she_elephant wrote:

@djilukjilly wrote:

I guess you must be disappointed too, Dj; what a field day you won't be having. Smiley LOL

Not at all, but here you are making it personal again.

Message 8 of 37
Latest reply

@the_great_she_elephant wrote:

@djilukjilly wrote:

Wheres Bill Shorten? I woulis thatbyour  have thought heโ€™d be out there spouting his โ€œ zero tolerance โ€.

Thats twice now you have said the same thing... is that all you have...  or is that your only answer to a corrupt union movement and a corrupt labor party

Message 9 of 37
Latest reply

When people lead with their chin, it's sometimes very hard to resist temptation.Smiley LOL

Message 10 of 37
Latest reply