Uniforms for NSW workers

The NSW tax payers have just paid out $6.6m to rigout our railway workers and others, the cost to dispose of the old uniforms is $300.000. Design costs were $8500.00 and they will last about 18 months.

The employees who have been given these uniforms for FREE are whinging about the feel of the material.

My message - get over it , if you don't want to wear what is supplied FREE then you have 2 options, supply your own or get another job, sheeeesh what do people want ?

Your comments please.

Keep it nice, I might cry if you write anything upsetting (like not)
Message 1 of 35
Latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

Re: Uniforms for NSW workers

I have heard of at least one person who has said that they will not wear the trousers in Summer. They will wear their current shorts.  It will be interesting to see what happens if that is the case.

Happy Braff, Happy Braff
JUST CALL ME BRAFF
Message 31 of 35
Latest reply

up here lots of the schools have gone to the lycra style shirts... they are fantastic... very breezy and much better than the cotton ones that often became very sweaty. 

Message 32 of 35
Latest reply

And it IS a disgrace that the government would not support an Australian industry in the choice of this clothing.

agree... even our army have clothes made OS... 

a big disgrace. 

Message 33 of 35
Latest reply

I wear cotton polo shirts, wouldn't ever consider wearing poly or poly/cotton ones. The 100% cotton ones are not sweaty, no 100% cotton clothing is sweaty.. it breathes.

Message 34 of 35
Latest reply

agree... even our army have clothes made OS... 

a big disgrace. 

Shock horror, more uniforms provided FREE.  😉

Happy Braff, Happy Braff
JUST CALL ME BRAFF
Message 35 of 35
Latest reply