Visiting Irishman From UK

Hi everyone ..top o the morning to ye..just passing by..though I would call in to see you
Tommy Loves Everyone... Im a 75 year old nutcase..
Message 1 of 2,931
Latest reply
2,930 REPLIES 2,930

Re: Visiting Irishman From UK

120824970_3394453400635702_5387370431298063304_n.jpg

Message 2911 of 2,931
Latest reply

Murphy is a trainee nurse in his local GPs surgery. Last week the doctor said, "Murphy I'm going for a round of golf so I'm leaving you in charge, it's always quiet on Wednesdays." On his return the doctor asked Murphy how he'd got on. MURPHY. "I had three lady patients. The first complained of headaches so I gave her Paracetamol." DOCTOR, "Good." MURPHY. "The second complained of stomach ach so I gave her Gaviscon." DOCTOR. "You learn fast." MURPHY. "The third woman burst through the door, ripped her clothes off and jumped naked onto the couch screaming, 'Help me help me, I've not seen a man in over two years." DOCTOR. "What did you do?" MURPHY. "I gave her some eye drops."
Message 2912 of 2,931
Latest reply

Tommy was watching some TV re-runs from the 90s, and suddenly jumped up and shouted, "Why do the Chuckle Brothers keep using my name? Over and over, it's Tommy, Tommy, Tommy."

Irene said patiently, "No, it's To Me... To You..."

Lots of coconuts to you, Tommy.

Message 2913 of 2,931
Latest reply

flame candle GIF

Message 2914 of 2,931
Latest reply

@not_for_sale2024 wrote:

@tommy.irene wrote:

Hi,

Hi Tommy, how are you doing?

Not very well, apparently.

Message 2915 of 2,931
Latest reply

smh

Message 2916 of 2,931
Latest reply

Knock-knock

"Who's there?"

"God.."

Or is it...? *eyebrow*

Message 2917 of 2,931
Latest reply

Poor Tommy. He certainly didn't look well in that pic.
Such a nice harmless poster, with his joke thread, to be made fun of posthumously.
Let it go, baka!
Message 2918 of 2,931
Latest reply

Call me Trudy - you know I love it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Why kind of shoes do you wear, Icy? I love it when a man or woman is comfortable enough within themselves to wear clothing attire intended for the other sex. It's sensual, inviting.. and on the right person, unequivocally irresistible!

Message 2919 of 2,931
Latest reply

@**tippy*toes** wrote:

Call me Trudy - you know I love it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Why kind of shoes do you wear, Icy? I love it when a man or woman is comfortable enough within themselves to wear clothing attire intended for the other sex. It's sensual, inviting.. and on the right person, unequivocally irresistible!

that's nice.jpg

Message 2920 of 2,931
Latest reply