WA are we a third world state= politician say yes?

Just curious. WA politicians.

WA is one of the richest states in Australia and Australia is one of the richest countries in the world.

So...why is it that we only have one refinery for fuel in WA...yes, the one that cannot supply 95 ULP?

I dont see anything on the news about this. This refinery goes out of business and leaves WA and then what? Fuel shortages in the west because we get the fuel from the east? great planning!

also

Why is it we put up with a transport minister telling us we need to "put up with traffic congestion"? Maybe I'm wrong but isn't that why he is the minister so that he fixes the problem and not tell us to suck it up...if he isn't doing the job them move aside and give someone that wants to do the job a go. What a cheek to tell us to put up with it lol.

also

Where does all the money go?  Mines,mines,mines,gas,coal,gold,minerals.....a small WA population and cant afford infrastructure? lol even some countries just to our north know how to set up a rail system and mass transit systems.

also

Whats with speed limits on roads? 60k on a highway? 80 on farmer fwy? Seriously 50 is great for residential...but the freeway and highway speeds? Why would you bother adding more lanes and keeping the traffic flow the same?

also

Whats with the price of food etc in WA? Meat prices are funny....one steak cost....HOW MUCH? lol...that farmer gets nothing for the sale and sees his cattle walk out the door with a mark up of rediculous prices. Veges also...where do we get them from? WA or Alaska? Bok Choy for one buch = $2.50....come on seriously? sorry I just can't stop thinking about meat prices!

also

Real estate prices.   How did this happen?  This is Perth not New York,Paris or London....Perth lol.  Rentals are through the roof...can't buy a house because the miners or O/S investers are buying up...Now everyone is scared of a bubble lol...as if...Perth prices will rocket even more....more renters....less Perth owners...more O/s and eastern states owners.

also

Im just pointing out a few things no one seems to talk about...we must be all very content? I love Perth so don't kick me for showing up some warts that our politicians don't seem to know how to fix....because they were born with a silver spoon in their A****.

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

WA are we a third world state= politician say yes?

the geelong refinery is also closing  . its an australia wide problem.  just another thing to send offshore .

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply