Weight loss anyone?? Join me!

lobs211
Community Member

Ok so Ive been wearing shorts and singlets since November - every single day

On Saturday I actually had to put real clothes on and relaised Im fat >.<

I had no idea! I havent weighed myself in years but Im not usually fat LOL

Bein fat aint an option so Im gonna shift it - anyone wanna join?

My goal is 10 kilos in 13 weeks and I start today, I wanna check in here each Monday and tell the truth how I gone if anyone wanna do this with me?

Share tips? My plan is to walk it off, every night walk it off.

Today Monday March 24th 2014 I weigh 83 kgs and I aint gonna see that number again 🙂

Anyone??

Message 1 of 202
Latest reply
201 REPLIES 201

Re: Weight loss anyone?? Join me!

and I had icecream for lunch

oink oink

Message 191 of 202
Latest reply

76 kilos isn't bad at all, there are posters here nearing 100, so don't beat yourself up. There will always be people a lot fatter than you, remember 😉

Message 192 of 202
Latest reply

I am 73 kilos, down from 79, thanks to a recent health scare that prompted me to change my thinking on food and my eating habits. About 8 more to go. 🙂

Message 193 of 202
Latest reply

Congrats cavoodle, losing a small amount of weight is often harder as it's a slower process. Good luck, you're nearly there!

Message 194 of 202
Latest reply

aww thank you Gipps, encouragement is always appreciated!

Message 195 of 202
Latest reply

First time bumper sorry... 30kg down & still 2 months til holidays!

Message 196 of 202
Latest reply

@sheedydog wrote:

Have set start date of Monday 12 May, gives me Easter, school holidays, son's birthday and Monther's Day to enjoy & get psyched over then no really big occasions until August.  Looking at hopeful 4 -6 size reduction by Chrissie.  Will check in here again when I start to see if ppl still powering on.  Good luck all & well  done to those already underway & basking in the glow of progress! 

Sorry meant to add my comment to my previous post so it makes sense! 

Message 197 of 202
Latest reply

That is BRILLIANT sheedy, well done,  http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/wootsmiley.gif you must be so happy.

I haven't had chocolate for 4 days now and it's killing me.

Message 198 of 202
Latest reply

Cheers Pimpy, is nice to feel "able-bodied" & totally mobile again.  Almost forgot about this ambitious little post from so long ago as have fallen prey to the dreaded Fbook.  Must continue to check out these boards.  Still have couple sizes to lose if stick to the original post goals.  Roll on next Easter, should hit target & be ready to scoff largest choc bunny I can find!

Message 199 of 202
Latest reply

NOOoooo!  Make you own choc bunnies. I love the chocolate treats I have made and they are with cacao powder and raw nuts.  Still highly calorific but much healthier.

Joono
Message 200 of 202
Latest reply