What Happened to the Peace Officer ?

The concept of the “peace officer” is a myth. Those so-called "peace officers" were, like today’s police, enforcing arbitrary legislation, operating based on the claimed legal right to do things wrong for you or me, and subsisting on stolen money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-uKAkJtjIY

Cop Block is a decentralized project supported by a diverse group of individuals united by their shared goal of police accountability. We believe that no one – not even those with badges – has extra rights. The failure to realize and act on that is to our detriment. By focusing the disinfecting light of transparency on aggressors we safeguard not just our rights but those of future generations.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So nice to hear good stories about the police.

It is nice to hear good stories about the police, I can think of two more,,

Cop Protects First Amendment-  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmWsj0j0uDc

N.J. Cop Interrupts Excessive Force-  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBfF_7rdIxg

Officer Regina Tasca-  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coxtk0zY1xs 

Would you like to know how many stories of bad cops I can think of? or find in a random search? I wish they all were good people, not corrupt, sadistic, dishonest, ect. I would still have a home to live in, a job to work at, money in the bank and every single thing I purchased with my hard earned money, what I wouldn't have is the life of grief and abuse. Before anyone reminds me this is Australia, keep in mind someone has a topic posted here about Michigan police buying a carseat. I'm guessing thats around the great lakes area bordering Canada. Rather than posting into those topics, I started this one.

By clicking onto this topic, you agree it has a right to be here. you don't have to agree with the topic, but you do consent to it's place here. and as always, factor that

Fun Factor : Now you have a choice in chat, factor that
Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

5182997e12d7b275da209dc15c62bcfa.jpg

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

chuk_77
Community Member

and by posting this thread, you understand we have a right to say its becoming a bore and who cares and please for gods sake think about terminology. Your last 2 words make no sense in the sentence 

I also dont think for one second you did nothing wrong. 

The other thread was posted in the spirit of the community. Not a as a means to berate and put down those who do a fantastic job in keeping us safe.

As for your links? I dont open them. You tube is hardly unbias reporting

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

Would you like to know how many stories of bad cops I can think of? or find in a random search?

NO

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

Would you like to know how many stories of bad cops I can think of?

yes, it seems to fluster the native dwellers, that amuses me, so ..bring it on...

Signatures suck.
Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

"By clicking onto this topic, you agree it has a right to be here. you don't have to agree with the topic, but you do consent to it's place here. and as always, factor that"

And we also have the implied right to express our own comments and feelings on the same thread.

So tell us - once and for all. Do you really want our help and assistance, or is it all just attention-seeking from a troubled, self-destructive personality?

Because the way it's starting to shape up, forum opinion is swinging heavily against you. If, however, you are genuine, we'd all be happy to help in any way that we can - not that there's a lot we can do due to the tyranny of distance. But the constant police-bashing threads are becoming just too blase.

You've shown in the past that you can contribute successfully to threads, with thoughtful, incisive comments, so it's about time to 'fess up.

Do you actually want our help - or just our pity and attention?

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

Joz dont you think that is a little cruel to use someone like that, especially some one as fragile as joanie, I never thought you would do some thing like that 😞

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

i object!

i think you misinterpreted joani and myself, lion

Signatures suck.
Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

I hope I have joz, I did hear the whole story.

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

@curmu-curmu wrote:

"By clicking onto this topic, you agree it has a right to be here. you don't have to agree with the topic, but you do consent to it's place here. and as always, factor that"

And we also have the implied right to express our own comments and feelings on the same thread.

So tell us - once and for all. Do you really want our help and assistance, or is it all just attention-seeking from a troubled, self-destructive personality?

Because the way it's starting to shape up, forum opinion is swinging heavily against you. If, however, you are genuine, we'd all be happy to help in any way that we can - not that there's a lot we can do due to the tyranny of distance. But the constant police-bashing threads are becoming just too blase.

You've shown in the past that you can contribute successfully to threads, with thoughtful, incisive comments, so it's about time to 'fess up.

Do you actually want our help - or just our pity and attention?

Maybe it's none of the above.  Maybe it's just posting about a topic that is important in ones life.  Some people have issues with govt, some with religion, some like cute kitties and puppies and herb racks others mechnical problems and motorbikes, cars etc, some people like talking about computers or music or true news stories or some just simply enjoy a good debate, especially when they feel like their body of knowledge on a subject is substantial.  

Joanie obviously likes discussing police brutality, seeing as she feels she has been a victim of it, I think she has the right to post about it.  I dont necessarily agree and I dont think adding snippets into alot of unrelated posts in unrelated threads is a very popular way of exposing police brutality.  But thats her style, not what I would do but meh...

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply