Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Today is World Autism Awareness Day – April 2nd.

Today is World Autism Awareness Day – April 2nd. .Autism rates are increasing. Australia hasn’t released its rates recently so let’s look at the US.2012: 1 in 100 children2013: 1 in 88 children2014: in 68 childrenThere is a lot of speculation about w...

untitled.png

Anyone Going Away For Easter?

I'm flying out tomorrow for Mackay to spend Easter with my daughter and the family. Really looking forward to it. Time out from the city life to get a kid fix, a cat fix, and a dog fix. So I won't be on here until next week in case you're wondering i...

Easter.jpg
User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Joni Mitchell

Lady of the clouds and the big yellow taxi has been taken to hospital. Wishing her well and hoping for a speedy recovery.

• 14 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Windows Media Player 12

is coming up with a message"Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file.". I have tried Microsoft until I am just about throwing my chair through the screen. I have tried unistalling and reinstalling it but still the same proble...

Annoying other people. A question

If you are in a group of people and you were doing something that annoyed them all. If they asked you nicely to stop would you? Or would you think its your right to keep doing it?

• 18 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Maybe they were better off not knowing

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/senior-male-nurse-filmed-himself-raping-unconscious-women-in-ae-10144032.html All identifiable victims of Hutchinson have now been contacted by Thames Valley Police to be informed of the offences which took place ...

Resolved! What Would You Do ?

Yesterday I was walking through the LIbrary and right in front of me was $10 on the floor it was right out in the middle of the room , no one was standing next to it so I pick it up and put it in my pocket and walked out as I was about to do .-------...

• 58 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is A Stepchild The Same As Your Own?

Radio shock jock Derryn Hinch and One Nation leader Pauline Hanson have engaged in a heated war-of-words on morning television about raising children. The fiery exchange happened on Sunrise today during a discussion about the nature of quality parent...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Medford Cop Saves Man

MEDFORD, Ore. -- An 80-year-old man and his wife say he is alive today because of the simple, but life saving act of an off-duty Medford Police Officer.On Saturday, Darell Edwards and his wife, Phyllis, were eating at the Roadhouse in West Medford wh...

Did anyone else do Earth Hour tonight?

I kind of cheated because I was knitting but we turned off all lights in the house and outside except the ones we really needed so I suppose that's something. We should do this every night. Next year I will do better.

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

RIP BETTY CHURCHER

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-03-31/art-world-mourns-death-of-former-nga-director-betty-churcher/6362620 Condolences have flowed in from across the art world, with Churcher being remembered as an enthusiastic advocate for bringing masterpieces to A...