What are your thoughts....

*pepe
Community Member

Say you were accused of something you hadn't done and suffered some ramifications for it and you message the accuser letting them know they were wrong and asking why they thought you had done this deed - the accuser reads the message but totally disregards it - neither acknowledges they received the message nor that they were wrong.

What would you think?  Would you think they are rude or that they are just to weak to admit their mistake or some other conclusion?

I'm after opinions....

Message 1 of 42
Latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

Re: What are your thoughts....

so what type of person doesn't admit

they were wrong?  

what type of person would that be .. I'm not afraid , ashamed or whatever to apologize  for thinking you could be the other person. I had my reasons

i suppose there should be apologies all around as I never did see anyone admit they were wrong when they accused me  of  "channeling" another poster, but I don't expect an apology either, I thought it was funny really.

when it's known that a poster has a propensity for using other ID's  then people will generally be suspicious

as for the kudos thing..  Check it... It's a bit fishy

anyway out of respect for the OP who would prefer it not discussed here. I will leave you to it

Message 41 of 42
Latest reply

Re: What are your thoughts....

what type of person would that be ..

refer to posts above  for more info  Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Message 42 of 42
Latest reply