What is a good tv series to watch that doesnt have alot of swearing, affairs etc.

Hi getting into finding carter.  But what is out there is worth watching?  Never have watched any tv series so thought people could give me some idea of some:-)

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

What is a good tv series to watch that doesnt have alot of swearing, affairs etc.

Lip Sync Battle would be worth watching,IF you had the IQ of an Irish Setter If it's higher though,stay away.It'll only make you feel uncomfortable. 🙂
Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

On Pay TV, free to air, Netflix, youtube, or how?

Old or new?

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

I have foxtel, free to air or youtube

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

"Time for bed", said Zebedee.  photo zeb.gif

P.S.

You could always try 'Poirot', 'Miss Marple', or 'Midsomer Murders'. There won't be any foul language in any of them, but can't guarantee there won't be the odd affair in the latter.

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

(Timed out to edit above post).

On the other hand, 'The Magic Roundabout' may be unsuitable. It's been said many times that the authors were tripping out on Lysergic Acid Diethylamide when they wrote it. 

Nothing however, has ever been proved.

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

Not Playschool.  That has lots of double meanings designed to entertain parents and go over the heads of children.

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

If you're into historical/period drama, then try -

Cranford & The Return To Cranford
Lark Rise To Candleford
Merlin
To Serve Them All My Days
Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

I love "A Place to Call Home" now on Foxtel.
They have restarted about half way through the second season, and will continue into a proper 3rd season
No bad language but lots of social issues from the 1950s - surprising how many are still relevant.
Message 10 of 13
Latest reply