What is a good tv series to watch that doesnt have alot of swearing, affairs etc.

Hi getting into finding carter.  But what is out there is worth watching?  Never have watched any tv series so thought people could give me some idea of some:-)

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

What is a good tv series to watch that doesnt have alot of swearing, affairs etc.

On free to air?

Escape to the Country

Grand Designs

both on ABC

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

thanks everyone will look  at these options:-)

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

tiggywink92 wrote:

Hi getting into finding carter.  But what is out there is worth watching?  Never have watched any tv series so thought people could give me some idea of some:-)

I'm a great fan of Gerry Anderson's TV series.  Thunderbirds still screens on TV...or there's the recent  not-as-good remake (IMO) Thunderbirds Are Go!  If you are sick of Thunderbirds (as frankly I am) you'd have to do a bit of searching for some of his other puppet shows - Fireball XL5, Stingray, Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons, Joe 90, Terrahawks etc, and his live action series UFO, Space 1999, Space Precinct.

Don't know what's available on the new paying prospects re other older TV programmes but Babylon 5 was a great series to watch.  Ditto Yes Minister/Yes Prime Minister and Rumpole of the Bailey.

I think Andy Pandy is a safe bet.....but I'm not too sure about Bill and Ben the Flowerpot Man because well, there's Little Weed. Smiley LOL

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply