Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Dig

did anyone watch the first episode? I suppose it has been shown before on one of the pay channels, but episode 2 is on next Thursday night on SBS1. It's a Jewish based prophecy about the Red Heifer. Anyone know about this? I read some about it - how ...

RIP democracy in Australia

Isn't a country that is subject to the will of just one person a dictatorship. Abbott can call it whatever he wants, seems he loves the phrase "captains call" but to me that just means we've lost democracy. No difference to Putin and the new Soviet u...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

My car is eating light globes :-(

I have a 2009 i30.It is black, so i always drive with lights on.... BUT.... in the 5 yrs i have owned this car (bought new) I reckon I have replaced at least 25 light globes! And they are not cheap!I have mentioned this to mechanics and auto electric...

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Today's rant

Today I received the air bag recall notice on my car.Only problem is that I have to drive 200kms to nearest authorised dealer and back.I hate Highway driving.

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Renting Question....

On Friday night I was unlocking my door and the key snapped in half, locking me out. I was able to get the part out of the lock. I had to call an after hours locksmith who was able to cut a key from the two parts. I paid for the call out but other pe...

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is ... ROAD

Ends 8 pm on Wednesday June 10th. AEST Select a song from YouTube (or another video site) which relates to the chosen theme via the song's title and/or lyrics. Post the URL link to your chosen video under the song title and artist.NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS ...

New word/s...Got any???

podunk- nouna small unimportant townThe name of a river and native tribe in Connecticut. Over time the name came to be used for several small towns including a mythical small and insignificant town. Earliest documented use 1657.