What no one has congratulated Senator H

What no one has congratulated Senator Pauline Hanson yet.

Seems Turncoat underestimated the mood of the people and that they have had enough of his dictatorship

Message 1 of 73
Latest reply
72 REPLIES 72

Re: What no one has congratulated Senator H

@***super_nova*** wrote:

@3ksandpj wrote:

Or aren't whites allowed to have their own nations anymore? African people have Africa, japanese people have Japan, Jewish people have Isreal, why cant Australians have Australia? I include the indigenous peoples when I say Australians. 

You must have not paid much attention in history classes about European colonial past.  Australia is not in Europe, so by your logic maybe we all should go back to where we came from and leave Australia to the indigenous people?  I find it really interesting that some people think that Australia should be only  for people of European origin  (and the indigenous people),  it is in ASIA!!!!!  You or your ancestors came here from elsewhere.  What makes you better than people ffrom Asia, Africa or Middle East?

Why do you think that it is of any benefit to keep the so called "races" pure?  You need to learn bit about biology and genetics.  Racism and white supremacy movements are created on basis of believe that some human "races" are more intelligent than others.  In fact we are all the same race, the human race, and skin colour does not make you  better.   

Personally I rather if the people next door were migrants from Africa or middle east than xenophobic one nation supporters full of hate.  

I didn't mean it like that Nova, I think you know that...  Australias culture is based around white European values and customs, we have the westminster system because of our standing in the commonwealth.  I think we have one of the best nations in the west, and I for one would fight to keep it that way and I believe we need to protect our culture and way of life.  And regardless of how racist you think white people are, we have forged the best nations on the globe, from Scandanavia to Australia and Britian.  Compare the infastructure of most of Africa to here and the other white nations.  One billion people still poop in the open in Africa and parts of Asia.  Now I'm not saying that white people are better on an individual level.  We must take people as we find them. treat people as we expect to be treated, but I will always favour my people and know in my heart that our way of life (when compared to so many others around the globe) is something to be proud of and preserved.

Message 72 of 73
Latest reply

@3ksandpj wrote:

One billion people still poop in the open in Africa and parts of Asia. 

Yes, that is because they cannot afford better, and when people from these countries come to Australia they are perfectly happy to use the Australian system. Actually, I recall when many places in Australia had a dunny outside and pooped into a can that was collected every so often.  I thought it was dreadfully uncivilised.

Contrary to what PH was trying to  claim, the Asians did not turn our suburbs into slums.  Actually middle east is the cradle of present civilization. .  In any case in this moment the people who most desperately need resettling are from Iraq and Syria.  There are many well educated professional people, who would fit in Australia very well, they are not very different from us.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: โ€œThose Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocitiesโ€ .
Message 73 of 73
Latest reply