What's in a name? Extreme Brown!

Please treat this post as a community service announcement - it's ben put up in good faith, in the hope it can assist others.

For several years now, I've been suffering osteoarthritis in both knees, having had 5 ops to remove all articular and meniscal cartilage - so the bones are gradually grinding themselves down, and the discomfort's well, pretty bad at times.

Latley, both thumbs are starting to play up as well, and grip strength has reduced substantially - pill bottles are out of the question!

I've existed on diclofenac tablets to get thru particularly bad days. Trouble is, diclofenac's not too good for the kidneys - which are on the blink due to diabetes.

Hang on! It's not all bad!

Last weekend, I was wandering around a local market, and came across a gent selling little bottles of love potion no9 - well, no, they were called...wait for it - "Extreme Brown!" Yep - atrocious name!

Yeah - I though the same, too. Anyway, after my first thoughts about snake oil salesmen, I allowed him to rub a little into my right knee and left thumb. I left the stall, with absolutley no pressure to buy, and came back an hour later to buy, as the pain had diminished by 60-70%!

No, I don't believe all the sales hype, as I was a salesperson for many years, so I know the tricks. So whether this stuff actually does some good, or just masks the pain, I don't know and don't care. I just know that the freedom from pain feels pretty darn good!

But seriously, 5-8 drops every morning and night, massaged in, has , in 5 days...

a) reduced swelling in the joints, and

b) Eased the pain so much, that I can walk more than 500m at a stretch. Jars and bottles are no longer an issue for the thumbs, either.

It's all natural as far as I can tell, but as with any proprietary concoction, the actual ingredients are secret. Google 'extreme brown' for more info.

Feel free to abuse me and call it psychosomatic B/S - I really don't care - but if there are other arthritis sufferers out there, and I know there's at least a few, you too might benefit. Most people I know reckon I'm the biggest skeptic they know.

Message 1 of 51
Latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

You got to go with what works, even if the "experts" call it a placebo.

Message 2 of 51
Latest reply

@nevynreally wrote:

You got to go with what works, even if the "experts" call it a placebo.

It's funny - I even called the guy a snake oil salesman, but he laughed as he said it wasn't the first time!

And I REALLY am amazed at the results...but 'Extreme Brown'? Surely they could have come up with something just a little more marketable?

Message 3 of 51
Latest reply

Well these days, any reaction is a good one it seems.

Message 4 of 51
Latest reply

So glad you've found something that works for you - who cares what it's called or why it works. I have osteoarthritis too, - I cant make a fist any longer and my knees make graunchy noises when I bend them - but fortunately no severe pain ......  yet

Message 5 of 51
Latest reply

I bet Arnica is a good portion of the ingredients.

Message 6 of 51
Latest reply

$80 for 100ml mmmhhh...

bit much just for some vitamins. i wonder what else is in there.

Message 7 of 51
Latest reply

thanks evil, I have just ordered a trial ..... let you all know what results I get.

Message 8 of 51
Latest reply

I wonder how it would sell of it was called "Diluted Brown Stuff" ? 🙂

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 9 of 51
Latest reply

@poddster wrote:

I wonder how it would sell of it was called "Diluted Brown Stuff" ? 🙂

Probably truth in advertising - 'cos that's what it looks like!

Message 10 of 51
Latest reply