Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What's this deposit tax thing?

I've been out of circulation for a couple of weeks and haven't seen much news at all. I only caught a snippet on the late news last night. A deposit tax? What's that all about?

dog and new house

just moved into my new homehave timber laminate flooring in hallways kitchen and dining room's etc. dog is petrified of the floor. any suggestions?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Another Mysterious Airline Disaster

THE first half of Germanwings Flight 9525 was chilling in its normalcy. It took off from Barcelona en route to Duesseldorf, climbing up over the Mediterranean and turning over France. The last communication was a routine request to continue on its ro...

• 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What's in a name? Extreme Brown!

Please treat this post as a community service announcement - it's ben put up in good faith, in the hope it can assist others. For several years now, I've been suffering osteoarthritis in both knees, having had 5 ops to remove all articular and menisc...

toilet seat

I have never heard a man whinge about putting the toilet seat up to pre but nearly every woman whinges about putting it back down. Why is that , even if the seat had a mass of 1000kg it would be far easier ti put it down than up. As fir the lid if yo...

• 46 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Compassion.......

.............what is it in your understanding or your concept of it. A lot of people go on and on about compassion so let's see your concept of it

• 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Jack Russell question

My J R Terrier has developed a small hard lump under his right eye. I took him to the vet last week and he gave him a load of anti biopics which has not helped.Has any one else with a JR had a similar problem?

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

talk about devine intervention

When I was around 20 I lived in Alice Springs in a youth hostel for a time a group of us decided to go to the Harts Range Races which was quite a distance away There were 7 of us 2 girls and 5 guys 1 on a motorbike and the rest in a ute {stupid thing...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

lemons for breakfast

Must be sad to get up every day and have lemons for breakfast, and lunch and dinner and snacks and then spend all day and night starting and posting on we hate abbott and we hate the lnp threads and we hate any thing right leaning threads.... sad way...

• 42 replies
  • 4 Helpful

I Hate It When...

...it says tear along perforated line, but the perforation isn't perforated properly and you have to rip the pack open anyway...grrr!

• 37 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Karl Stefanovic Gets Curry Over Sterotype Gaffe

KARL Stefanovic has addressed yesterday’s on-air gaffe that saw him offend both Indians and New Zealanders — and he’s done it in true Karl fashion. Before throwing to the news bulletin, Karl stood alone on the set and delivered an apology for calling...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Top Gear's Jeremy Clarkson Sacked by BBC

Jeremy Clarkson faces the possibility of police action after an unprovoked attack on a colleague that has ended his career at the BBC. The BBC's director-general Tony Hall said in a statement on Wednesday that the Top Gear presenter's attack on produ...

• 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful