Where can you buy clear plastic bags?

I cant seem to find these anywhere.  I think the clear storage box sellers would lose business if there were more clear garbage bags out there.

At one time you could get 3 for $3 of these bags that were 90 by 70 cm.

I mean clear as well not light frosty looking bags.

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Where can you buy clear plastic bags?

They're on sale everywhere, OP. From Home Bargains to Wilkinsons, Poundland to Poundstretcher, Tescos to Morrisons, Asda to Aldi, etc, etc. Not much help to you though, as that's in the UK.

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Woolworths near me has a box of three clear very large bags with a cut-in handle and ziplock closure for a few dollars.

Multix resealable storage bags 80 x 60cm. In the garbage bag section.

They are clear and the only tint they have is from being a thick plastic, if you know what I mean. Very sturdy. I carried a box of long boots, a coat, and full change of clothing in one bag to the train station and back afterwards. It looked new.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Picture to show that they are clear and an indication of size ๐Ÿ™‚

image.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Is it in the storage aisle?  Or the garbage bag aisle?

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

At my Woolworths that is the same aisle, but the bags are with the standard garbage bags, not at the storage boxes end. So with the Glad and Multix garbage bags.

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

you could buy the black/orange bags from coles and poke holes into them so you can see what's inside.

seriously: sorry can't help you. some things seem to be not existing here in the bum end of the world.

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Yes, they exist. Look above.

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

I had a look in Woolies in the next town today and could not find them
Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Ive seen those bags at woolworths.

I dont know if i missed them the first time or they are bringing them to more stores.

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply