Which one are you..

The 12 Types of People on E bay 1) The "Lurker" - Never posts anything or comments on your post, but reads everything, and might make reference to your status if they see you in public. 2) The "Hyena" - Doesn't ever really say anything, just LOLs and LMAOs at everything. ... 3) "Mr/Ms Popular" - Has 4367 friends for NO reason. 4) The "Prophet" - Every post makes reference to God or Jesus. 5) The "Thief" - Steals status updates... and will probably steal this one. 6) The "Liker" - Never actually says anything, but always clicks the "like" button. 7) The "Hater" - Every post revolves around someone hating on them, and they swear people are trying to ruin their life. ๐Ÿ˜Ž The "Anti-Proofreader" - This person would benefit greatly from Spellcheck, and sometimes you feel bad for them because you don't know if they were typing fast, or really cant spell. 9) "Drama Queen/King" - This person always posts stuff like "I can't believe this!", or "They're gonna make me snap today!", in the hopes that you will ask what happened, or what's wrong...but then they never finish telling the story! 10) "Womp Womp" - This person consistently tries to be funny...but never is. 11) The "News" - Always updates you on what they are doing and who they are doing it with, no matter how arbitrary 12) The "Rooster" - Feels that it is their job to tell E bay "Good Morning" every day. -Which one are you?
Tommy Loves Everyone... Im a 75 year old nutcase..
Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Which one are you..

I am the 13th type....

13) "Me". And nobody but nobody is the same. Smiley Happy

Although I have been guilty of 1, 2, 6 & 8!

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Which one are you..

Looks like im pegged as a no 12.

No 14-posts smutty post cards and bad jokes.......

Good morning ..Tommy.

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Which one are you..

Needs to be a no 14

The "cheeky" one (moi)!!Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Which one are you..

Only 3 types of people exist on our plantet:

1. Those that make it happen

2. Those that watch it happen

3. Those that haven't got a bleedin' clue about what is happening.

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Which one are you..

Ha..ha..ha..

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Which one are you..

I have been a member of your group and have come to realise that your wall is full of material which I can only describe as sexist, insensitive towards people of differing religions, trans gender, gay, lesbian and downright ugly. Even the bald and overweight are ridiculed almost as much as politicians and the Royal Family. It is a constant stream of rude, crude, semi erotic, filthy and perverted posts which show no sign of politically correct behaviour. Thank you so much for adding me as a member, keep up the good work ...
Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Which one are you..

@tommy.irene wrote:
I have been a member of your group and have come to realise that your wall is full of material which I can only describe as sexist, insensitive towards people of differing religions, trans gender, gay, lesbian and downright ugly. Even the bald and overweight are ridiculed almost as much as politicians and the Royal Family. It is a constant stream of rude, crude, semi erotic, filthy and perverted posts which show no sign of politically correct behaviour. Thank you so much for adding me as a member, keep up the good work ...

Sexist=you - give me a break.

Absolute carp you post.

Well - not post - just grab - smutty postcards  - that were basically - no go - after the 50's.

Not one has posted - you are overweight - a lot have said yes - rude - crude - filthy - etc.

Got something to say - say it - it will be listened to - but not this carp you constantly subject us to.

With the total understanding - no one needs to even look - maybe we look to see if there are any changes.

Never - no change.

Begs the question - why do you even bother posting here.

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Which one are you..

@tommy.irene wrote:

I'm confused Tommy, have I missed something? Are you saying this about the CS people - us?

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Which one are you..

1 Tommy.jpg Tommy loves everyone.. photo off me at dinner..

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply