Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unlucky NZ Fisherman Crash-Landed From Above

"He had been fishing on Matata Beach when a light aircraft, out of fuel swooped low, gliding, over the DOC Camp to make an emergency landing on the beach, cleaning up the VERY unlucky fisherman and striking him in the head," the fire brigade said in ...

Remember

I remember the cheese of my childhood, And the bread that we cut with a knife, When the children helped with the housework, And the men went to work, not the wife..... The cheese never needed a fridge And the bread was so crusty and hot, The children...

Resolved! Photo Challenge #10~A Geometric Shape

Theme is 'A Geometric Shape' Everyone is welcome to enter ..... Anyone can give kudos Photo MUST be your own work .......Photo enhancement is permitted, but must be your own work Winner is the poster with the most kudos .... Winner hosts/chooses the ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tp Whom It May Concern

ok, i give up. i started posting items i thought might create interesting conversations or comments as people were saying back then the boards were dying. there was just a small number of people posting anything new. but as ive discovered there are 1...

• 57 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Anyone seen Ben ? Black Rock area or Southland.

If anyone has seen a male looking out of place or lost in the Southern suburbs of Melbourne it could be Ben.He is a 34 year old autistic person from UK on visit here. He loves trams, trains and buses. Call 000 if you think you have seen him. http://w...

Aussie Sex Offenders Barred From Indonesia

Scores of Australian child sex offenders tried to enter Indonesia this year. Almost 100 child sex offenders from Australia have tried to enter Indonesia this year, which child advocates say underscores the need for world-first new Australian laws tha...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

friday night drinks

This place sure is quiet. i'm drinking a bundy and coke thinking about the good old board days. I,ve recently moved from SA to nsw and i,m staring at boxes that need to be unpacked. what is everyone else doing?

Resolved! Caption this # 107

Winner is chosen by kudos. In case of a draw, OP chooses the winner Winner to post a new photo # 107 finishes 6th July - 3pm -ish-ish (may need a nudge) Good luck and have fun

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Want it listing

I am looking for a size 12 boys tin man costume. Where is the wanted section?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Four day music challenge - theme is “Desires”

Four Day Music Challenge ~ "Desires"Ends Monday, June 03, at 8PM (ish) NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE. This is to accommodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid.The poster of the vide...

Which one are you..

The 12 Types of People on E bay 1) The "Lurker" - Never posts anything or comments on your post, but reads everything, and might make reference to your status if they see you in public. 2) The "Hyena" - Doesn't ever really say anything, just LOLs and...

looking for old boardies.

Spoiler (Highlight to read) Wow, has this place changed! I haven't been here for years and can't remeber any names. I was a mouse and i could see and do. If anyone remembers me, my kids are all grown up. I'm a glamma of 3.I was studying for a while b...