Winning lotto..your thoughts

What would you do if you won lotto.?..im in the discussion mood today...I have spent many years selling tattslotto tickets to people...I have met some wonderful people who are truly deserving of the dream of a life time..I have met others who would not be any happier if they won..Most people just want to be mortgage free and be able to help thier loved ones..The poorer suburbs with the most battlers and simple living people make it a must have in thier weekly budgets..I  literally see  hopes crushed each week on peoples faces  and it some times makes me sad.I wish i could help those people but i cannot..Life is tough for many...

Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Winning lotto..your thoughts

I buy a tatts ticket once a week but you only need one game to win it so I spend $1.20 once a week.

I've won half my money back over the last three years so I'm pretty lucky! Just waiting for the one that will help me fulfil my dreams. It's coming this year.

I'd buy a house for myself and my kids. Surprise my family and best friend with a huge cheque. I'd travel, write, teach and hold more Buddhist meetings and donate my time and money to animal rescue and the Free Tibet campaign. I'd take art classes and have fun creating a beautiful home. I'd rescue orphan animals.

Oh and I'd resign from my day job. Cat Very Happy

View solution in original post

Message 17 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

i dont buy them at all

would rather spend the extra on groceries

or something for the kids if its left over money

i know my mums been doing lotto since it forst come out

and she spends over $20+ a week

the most she ever won was $600-

pretty much a waste of time and money

those battlers buying every week would be better off saving it or as i said buying extra groceries

or put it towards a bill

just my opinion

tara

Message 2 of 25
Latest reply

Tara your opinion is wiseSmiley Happy

Message 3 of 25
Latest reply

I don't buy lotto tickets.. never get around to it.

If I won, buy a nice house, help other members of family pay off/buy a house.. donate some to charity. Travel the world.

If it was a huge sum, some sort of ongoing trust to support a charity.. disabled pesons or something like that.

Message 4 of 25
Latest reply

first up i would buy a nice high tech twincharged sports car.. something to travel in to look around for another property near the ocean.. so i could park my future fishing boat

so ive got somewhere to move into once this property gets sold to a property developer 

Signatures suck.
Message 5 of 25
Latest reply

I have almost  more than $100 worth of tickets for tomorrow night - a Xmas gift from a family member! 

If I win I'm buying a racehorse.

โ€œIโ€™ve got my purse and my gift and my gloves and my selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor and my monoamine oxidase inhibitor and I have my anti-anxiety disco biscuits and I am ready to go. I am really ready!โ€ Sheila
Message 6 of 25
Latest reply

Good luck Smiley Winkjust make sure no  mysteryspiders bite the race horse if its from black caviar lines

Message 7 of 25
Latest reply

Give money to my kids and Grandies

Buy a house/unit with a view over the harbour

Buy matching cars for  me and hubs

Travel

Invest.

Get body sculpted face lifted  and teeth fixed.

Donate to charity.

Message 8 of 25
Latest reply

wow some great idea's amonst those icy

Message 9 of 25
Latest reply

@jenni200011 wrote:

Good luck Smiley Winkjust make sure no  mysteryspiders bite the race horse if its from black caviar lines

No chance of that. Bart and James are going to train MY (imaginary, theoretical) racehorse ๐Ÿ™‚

โ€œIโ€™ve got my purse and my gift and my gloves and my selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor and my monoamine oxidase inhibitor and I have my anti-anxiety disco biscuits and I am ready to go. I am really ready!โ€ Sheila
Message 10 of 25
Latest reply