Xmas tree

Who has their xmas tree up yet? I'll be using the fake tree this year but  I can't decide when to put mine up.

"There is nothing more; but I want nothing more." Christopher Hitchins
Message 1 of 63
Latest reply
62 REPLIES 62

Re: Xmas tree

There's a gum tree out the front that should burst into bloom in the next couple of weeks. Along will come the rainbow lorikeets, and the Christmas beetles (ooh, shiny!), and the cockatoos and the possums can take turns at being the angel on top, depending on whether it's day or night. There's the various decorations taken care of, and I won't have to vacuum up the pine needles.

Smiley LOL

Message 11 of 63
Latest reply

yep, tree went up today. The decorations are placed neatly under it 😄 

OH lost the christmas spirit part way through

Message 12 of 63
Latest reply

Erica, What a lovely looking tree..is that Snoopy I can see?

Big love for Heart Snoopy..Heart

Message 13 of 63
Latest reply

ecar that christmas tree, will be the best christmas tree ever. you couldn't get one any better than that.

Message 14 of 63
Latest reply

Ours will go up on Fri, have to go and cut it first

Message 15 of 63
Latest reply

I don't celebrate Christmas, but it's a local custom and I'm happy to join in the fun.

Yes, I've got a "Christmas tree", it's just that it's not a import from Old World Europe.

Message 16 of 63
Latest reply

Our is up.  I did it a couple of days ago.  

I could post a picture ........  or you could just scroll back to this time last year and see what it looked like then.  The only difference is a couple of new decos for the LPs Woman LOLHeart

Message 17 of 63
Latest reply

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz10391601_1162195817567_696780_n.jpg

Tommy Loves Everyone... Im a 75 year old nutcase..
Message 18 of 63
Latest reply

sounds like the perfect xmas tree, ecar,

"There is nothing more; but I want nothing more." Christopher Hitchins
Message 19 of 63
Latest reply

It gives me everything I want from a Christmas tree, and come January I wont have to drag it down to the kerb to have it taken away. Smiley LOL

Best of all, I didn't have to ask the tree if it was the one that wanted to be the Christmas tree, it answered the question for me. Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 63
Latest reply