You have to ask WHY

nero_bolt
Community Member

You have to ask your self WHY

So how does he eat or drink without the food/liquid  falling out of his mouth/face?

Would you let him date your daughter? 

If he came to you and said he was having trouble getting a job, what advice would you  give him?  Would you employ him? 

10258040_623783491042734_4977220489928890060_n.jpg

Message 1 of 31
Latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

You have to ask WHY

what job ? maybe the freakshow business is his only hope of a job in Abbotts australia Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 31
Latest reply

You have to ask WHY

Maybe he already has a job.

Message 3 of 31
Latest reply

You have to ask WHY

maybe he does. its entirely his business anyway.

Message 4 of 31
Latest reply

You have to ask WHY

If my daughter brought him home,he'd be laughing out the side of his face 🙂
Message 5 of 31
Latest reply

You have to ask WHY

wouldn't there be caps or plugs that fit into those holes?
Message 6 of 31
Latest reply

You have to ask WHY

Ugh!

Message 7 of 31
Latest reply

You have to ask WHY

@nero_wulf wrote:

You have to ask your self WHY

So how does he eat or drink without the food/liquid  falling out of his mouth/face? gaffer tape

Would you let him date your daughter? I wouldn't like it and would greatly discourage it (she's 14). If she were older, the same attitude though, as life is hard enough without making things harder by choice. I can't imagine too many long term career prospects for this young man, that would be my greatest concern, that if they chose a life together it may be unneccessarily hard to keep good employment iykwim. I think it would limit his prospects, and as a parent, I hope that my kids have as easy a life as possible.

In saying that though, what matters most is this young man's character and how he treated my daughter. If he treated her well and with the respect that I believe she deserves and he made her happy, I'd just buy extra gaffa tape for when they came to dinner, I guess...

If he came to you and said he was having trouble getting a job, what advice would you  give him?  Would you employ him? 

As for employment, would I employ him?

I'd have to see his resume and determine his work ethic.

I personally wouldn't employ him in the capacity to serve my customers, but if his work ethics were sound, I'd have no problems employing him back of house.

And who knows, sometimes people are just so good at what they do, that anything seen as "abnormal" will be overlooked and embraced.

Also, I am sure that this particular "look" is perfectly acceptable in some industries.

It would really just be some (but not all) of the service industires where he may encounter short term problems and restrictions.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 8 of 31
Latest reply

You have to ask WHY

Oh, I would prefer he had a shave, (if I was his customer for example) as his facial hair does look a bit scruffy, but his other hair looks clean and tidy, so no issues there.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 9 of 31
Latest reply

You have to ask WHY

Adds credence to the saying...."...he must have holes in his head....."    

PPpppfffftt!!

Not that I am religious nor anti religious but in some belief systems this sort of 'act' on oneself is considered sinful. Just thought I'd throw this fact into the opinion mix.

I actually think it is a shame that he has spoiled his natural looks/trys to gain attention by trying to look more like a pump housing/station for some antiquated washing machine set-up.

Message 10 of 31
Latest reply