aggravations

i adore the people in my life,and i think it's returned.

but we do aggravate each other in various ways,needless to say,lol!

right now, MY aggravation is trying to get the people who "live" in my house,ANY of them ,to turn the danged lights off when they leave the room!!!

and what is so hard about putting the barriers BACK against the doors to keep the hot humid air OUT?? 3 seconds is all it takes!

it's hotter than hades here,my A/C is running close to 24/7,and that costs money. we are supposed to be conserving energy,but it's more ME than WE. 

i may start starving them. it MIGHT get my point across.

sorry,i'm ranting,i know. but i think i might see other aggravation rants soon,lol!

taste my religion! nibble a witch! 😄
Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

aggravations

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Try charging them extra rent for the utilities.

That certainly would get the point across

And if you come back and tell me they're rent free

cos you're 'paying it forward'.   More fool you.

In that case, if they won't listen, then they're not

'paying it back' - move or chuck 'em out.

Got me 'cranky pants' on today

Message 2 of 17
Latest reply

aggravations

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Other than that, I only live with hubby.

We aggravate the living devil out of each other.

But hey, it has been 43 years.

"Marriage is like a deck of cards-

It starts out with 2 hearts and a diamond.

And at some stage you're wishing for

a club and a spade"

Dunno who said that, but I like it

Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

aggravations

stawka,you made me laugh,and feel better,lol!!!  it's just me and hubby who live here,but our best friend stays here on the weekend, generally. his rental house is all bills paid,so he forgets. 

hubby,on the other hand,has been informed that if i find stuff NOT turned off,like his music room,or the dvd player,etc...he loses stuff like a pizza hut delivery pizza once a month. he blew that for august,he's mad,tough luck. 

we have a budget. HE chose to let me handle that. HE has to deal with MY rules. 

and that means turn the danged lights off!!! and put the rugs on the doors!!! 

but i'll tell you,he got ME today. i left the faucet on for 15 minutes!!! i deserved a chewing too,our water bills is high...

mostly,we adore each other,after this long..he's my bestest friend along with being my hubby! 🙂

* i swear,we only want to kill each other occasionally!*

Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

aggravations

It aggravates me the way hubs never uses the bathmat. Actually kicks it aside when he exits the shower.

I always have to put it back in place whenever I go in the bathroom afterwards.

Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

aggravations

aggravations:

people who can't shut the front screen door when they go in or out...................... my dog thinks that is an invitation to exit...........and he has no road sense!

people who must reply OK to text messages just to let me know they read mine.

Message 6 of 17
Latest reply

aggravations

lol,icy,i'm the one that does that! i HATE that rug,it makes me crazy. i've learned to TRY to remember to move it and put a towel on the floor instead. 

but i forget the towel,lol!! he gets to gripe then! 🙂

Message 7 of 17
Latest reply

aggravations

Socks, socks all I see is dirty socks everywhere and never a pair to be found lol 

I get so annoyed, my whole tribe has a shower and then gets around the house in a towel until they are dry and then they get dressed.  For the life of me I dont know why peeps cant just take their change of clothes into the bath room, dry off in there and get dressed and then come out, so then they wont leave wet footprints all over the floor urgh

Empty ice trays in the freezer.... need I say anymore.

Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

aggravations

Empty ice trays in the freezer.... need I say anymore.

Not necessarily anyone's fault.  They evaporate.

Put the trays in ziplock bags.

Hubby and I already yelled at each other about that one.

Message 9 of 17
Latest reply

aggravations

Oh no Stawka these icetrays sometimes have 1 whole cube left in them, I dont know how all the ice cubes could evaporate bar 1 lol

Message 10 of 17
Latest reply