another unarmed black man murdered

By a white police officer.
This time implicated by his own camera.
Message 1 of 75
Latest reply
74 REPLIES 74

Do you mean the one with the driver who couldn't produce a licence, or any ID at all? The one where the guy mumbled and double talked? The one with the guy driving without a licence tag on his car? The one where the guy decided he had enough and struggled with the officer and decided he was just going to leave?

Yeah, my heart's breaking.

Message 2 of 75
Latest reply

he didn't deserve to be killed.

the cop did deserve to be indicted for murder though and for once it actualy happened.

Message 3 of 75
Latest reply

@jimmy*part3 wrote:

Do you mean the one with the driver who couldn't produce a licence, or any ID at all? The one where the guy mumbled and double talked? The one with the guy driving without a licence tag on his car? The one where the guy decided he had enough and struggled with the officer and decided he was just going to leave?

Wilks is probably talking about the Tensing case currently being tried at the moment. You know the one where the white police officer shoots the black man in the car who still has his seatbelt on. Is there another?

Either way, do you seriously believe a person can be murdered for any of that??

Your heart SHOULD be breaking at the taking of another persons life so senselessly.

Message 4 of 75
Latest reply

You're rude and that should break your heart.

Message 5 of 75
Latest reply

I cant believe how many black people who have been killed by the police, why not use a taser why a gun.

The Video's are the proof, some of those guys should never have made it into the police force

My niece who lives in America said on Face book today she was frightened of the police, how sad is this, we were always taught if you are in trouble go to a policeman.

In this day and age so sad that the Black man does not have equal rights when it comes to the police.

drivings with out a licence is not a death penalty in any country

Message 6 of 75
Latest reply

@jimmy*part3 wrote:

Can you enlighten us as to which of those offences carry the death penalty?

Message 7 of 75
Latest reply

Samuel DeBose was trying to get away because it seems he didn't have a licence.

You're not supposed to get shot in the head for that.

Joono
Message 8 of 75
Latest reply

To say he was shot in the head for not having a licence is plain stupid.

Message 9 of 75
Latest reply

@jimmy*part3 wrote:

To say he was shot in the head for not having a licence is plain stupid.

not as stupid as actually shooting him in the head for not having his licence on him....

Message 10 of 75
Latest reply