Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Justin Bieber ... again...

Really?? this kid needs help.. http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/justin-bieber-embarrasingly-captions-chanel-balaclava-picture-channel/story-fn9076o9-1226625066025

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Does Murdoch control what people think?

I see many examples here where people cut and paste as though it is gospel. I thought to use eBay you had to be over 18, have the rules changed? When I went to school I used to believe everything I was told, now I have grown up I read and decipher fo...

Weakened PM Suffered Stunning Setback On Gonski

So they won't sign up because..............5 years in planning and a lack of detail, rushed planning, funding being ripped out of higher education, why doesn't that surprise? another policy, another policy failure from a lame duck PM who nobody trust...

Old Parliament House must stay

Old Parliament House is a graceful addition to the Canberra landscape and an historical icon for the nation. The fact that the ''wedding cake'' served as the seat of government for six decades should be sufficient to give the building a special statu...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Money gone, leaving us defenceless

Terry McCrann says Wayne Swan’s five Budgets have left us dangerously exposed: In fact as we know, in reality, they’ve all been deficits, including the one to come. Six budgets, six deficits. And counting, into the distant future. Those six deficits ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

THE BUDGET

I listened to Amanda Vanstone and Grahame Richardson this morning and what I heard was very concerning. They both agreed that what ever party wins the election in September the GST will most likely rise at some stage to at least 15% because the defic...

Lame Duck Gillard Still In Death Zone: Newspoll

THE remarkable thing about the latest Newspoll survey is that there isn't anything remarkable about it. Federal politics, Julia Gillard and Tony Abbott are in a rut, but it is a rut Labor can't afford to stay in. Only 145 days from the federal electi...