Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

THE BUDGET

I listened to Amanda Vanstone and Grahame Richardson this morning and what I heard was very concerning. They both agreed that what ever party wins the election in September the GST will most likely rise at some stage to at least 15% because the defic...

Lame Duck Gillard Still In Death Zone: Newspoll

THE remarkable thing about the latest Newspoll survey is that there isn't anything remarkable about it. Federal politics, Julia Gillard and Tony Abbott are in a rut, but it is a rut Labor can't afford to stay in. Only 145 days from the federal electi...

NDIS

The recent "Insurance Crisis" that we didn't really have has paved the way for the no fault based NDIS. But who are the real winners under such a system? What do you believe that it will do for you and your fellow Australians? In theory, I think that...

Why is it........

.......that most interesting threads are started by new posters with shiny gold logies with 0 feedback? Is it that regular posters have run out of interesting topics? Perhaps regular posters are reluctant to start controversial topics in case the fac...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I Need Help With a Nickname.

I need a nickname for a male (I do not think of him as a man). I name has to be something that older ladies would use. The male spends most of his time telling any women who he can get to listen to him "How bad his wife is in the bedroom and then wil...

• 36 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dear Diddims,

The posting of the Menzies House article about killing the poor was not a threat against anyone here, personally or otherwise. It was not a veiled threat to any poster. I do not wish death upon any of you, before your time. It did not express my wish...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tide's on the rise

And it's supposed to hit about 3 metres around 8ish this even so I'm off to see if I can catch myself a nice barra or maybe a decent mangrove jack or two. Oh such happy thoughts :^O Way the fishing has been going for me of late I'd be happy just to c...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful