Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Disclaimers on emails

Do they mean anything? Are they legally binding? Here's a garden variety example of one... "DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and any file(s) transmitted with it, is intended for the exclusive use by the person(s) mentioned above as recipient(s). This e-mail m...

Hypothetical

Could you work with a boss you knew was a pedophile?    

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful

What cooking skill would you like to improve on?

I watch quite a few cooking shows and I wish I could use knives like they do. I would love to be able to go chopchopchopchop instead of chop...chop...chop...chop like I do, I get there in the end but wish I was a little more flashy with my knives :^O...

One Nation co-founder suing Tony Abbott for $1.5m

A LAWSUIT by One Nation Party co-founder David Ettridge against federal Opposition Leader Tony Abbott will head to court next month. Mr Ettridge is suing federal Opposition Leader Tony Abbott for damages of more than $1.5 million.He has accused Mr Ab...

• 51 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Black Caviar retired

World champion sprinter Black Caviar has been retired, leaving her racing record at 25 wins from 25 starts. The great mare will parade at Caulfield on Saturday to say goodbye to the public. THE UNBEATEN RACING CAREER OF BLACK CAVIAR Read more: http:/...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful