Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How reliable is switchwise?

Checking out electricity prices, I am currently with tru energy who are now Energy Australia except no one told switch wise that!. However on the exact same rates, supply charges etc its claiming I'll save $394 odd dollars. How does that work? Not su...

Howdy! & what are the odds?

Hey all Long time no see & I wasnt even banned Whats the odds? Some of you may remember when my daughter got flogged at school? She was in Year 8 and 3 Year 10 girls flogged the crap out of her. I REALLY struggled with stopping myself goin up there &...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Whats in a name............CS?

well, community spirit seems inappropriate for this place *& its probably why everybody split* (so was round table as history suggests that name was created to prevent quarrels) imo, chinwag was the best name for a board thats not meant for ebay rela...

• 59 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Galaxy poll shows voters are in the mood to punish Gillard

Galaxy poll shows voters are in the mood to punish Prime Minister Julia Gillard's early election call The pdf of the poll http://resources.news.com.au/files/2013/02/04/1226569/657677-130204-aus-na-file-federal-newspoll.pdf A MAJORITY of Australians d...

• 33 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Holy Wow!!

Just saw a seller with over 2 million FB, I know there are probably heaps of them out there, but this is the first I've ever seen!

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BLOWN AWAY

Would you believe they are trying to stop children at pre school blowing out candles because they might blow saliva onto the cake ? I think it would be a lot worse in an aged care facility when someone turns 100, the mind boggles.