Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Holy Wow!!

Just saw a seller with over 2 million FB, I know there are probably heaps of them out there, but this is the first I've ever seen!

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BLOWN AWAY

Would you believe they are trying to stop children at pre school blowing out candles because they might blow saliva onto the cake ? I think it would be a lot worse in an aged care facility when someone turns 100, the mind boggles.

Do you have a favourite family recipe that has been handed down to you ?

I have two, both handed down by my Oma (Dutch Grandmother). The first is Croquettes and the second is Dutch Meatballs in Gravy.I finally mastered them last night after trial and error for almost 20 years lol. The kids finally gave me the "better than...

Shades of 50 Shades of Gray - A Funny.

Thought I'd let you read part of my latest novel to rival Fifty Shades of Grey..................................... Chapter 1 He was in ecstasy, with a huge smile on his face, as his girlfriend moved forwards then backwards. .... Forwards then backwa...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Thanks Taxation Office

TAX REFUND NOTIFICATION After the last calculation of your fiscal activity we have determined that you are eligible to receive a refund of 1824.31 AUD. For more details please follow the steps bellow : - Right-click the link on the attachment name, a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Alain deBottons 10 Commandments for atheists

He's a such a cute little 21st C. philosopher so I am always fascinated by anything he has to say. So here is his list of life rules for all of us to follow. He says this about his list: For his part, de Botton claims that the aim of his atheist mani...

Very impressed with insurance co

After all the things we hear about how bad they are I am impressed with how well my experience has turned out and easy they have made it. Had a woman that wasn't paying attention drive through a give way sign on Australia day and T bone me. Lucky she...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Women urged: Be nice, cook, and have s*x

A new book titled How To Choose a Husband gives a 12-step guide on how to seek and then hook a man in today's 'post-feminist' culture, which is apparently preparing young women for perpetual singledom. http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/women-urge...

• 18 replies
  • 1 Helpful