Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Mum holds toddler down for tattoo

X-( :_| A Mum (believed to be in Cuba) is filmed holding her screaming toddler down to be tattooed. A TWISTED mum has been caught on camera restraining her screaming toddler son as he is given a TATTOO. The clip shows the terrified lad, believed to b...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Friends

For months it has bugged me that I seem to be the one that phones my friends for chat, they never contact me. I'm the one that will go and visit them, yet they they never invite for a coffee. I send a message through Facebook or send a text and they ...

Did anyone see Today Tonight with Tracey Grimshaw?

Only saw the last few minutes, so don't know what happened, but, I literally did not recognise her till I heard her talk and then it took a little bit to sink in it was Tracey. She has blonded her hair, which was not styled at all, like left to dry n...

just a postage suggestion

I work for aussiepost and can emphaisise enough to make sure your packages or envelopes are very vrery secure as mail these days are sorted by machines and if you stifk somrthing solid in an normal envelope it wont maake it ,,,,,, even some parcels n...

• 38 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Why Doesn't Our Government Do Anything about Floods and Fires and Drought

I don't get it ... we have floods and fires and droughts and we have inquiries about them, but nothing happens. Couldn't we move the water around to help with fires and droughts? Couldn't we store some of the water from rain and flood to assist in dr...

Access to Grandchild

If one of your sons had a child and decided not to have anything to do with the bub. As a grandparent would you like to have contact with the Bub

• 46 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Les Miserables

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Loved it in Sydney in 1989, loved it in Canberra in 2006, love the CD I have and now I love the movie!!!

Wedding Etiquette

Haven't been to a wedding for a few years (all our friends are married/not getting married/divorced etc) recieved one yesterday for the daughter of friends. Anyway, is it usual these days to put BSB/Account details on the card that says there will be...

Qld. Coast Semi Tornadoes

Weather here is getting a bit fierce...Glass House Mtns. very heavy monsoonal rain and heavy gusts of wind. All the treees have shed their rubbish on the lawn. Stay safe everyone

• 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Emergency Service 000

Damage to Telstra exchanges in northern and western Queensland means many people can't call Triple Zero, even from their mobile phones. Emergency services have established a series of local numbers to call if people can't contact Triple Zero. Cairns ...

Paypal glitch tonight

Just a heads up for anyone considering using paypal at the moment. They have some kind of glitch going on, payments are being processed up to 3 times and sellers arent getting notified of checkout and payments via ebay. All my ebay transactions have ...

Urgent advice needed re weeing cat !!!!!!!!!!!

This morning about 10.30 am my cat did a huge wee on my bed. I stripped the bed and washed everything and the cat was looking really upset so I just played with him and he finally settled. This evening about 7 pm I made the bed with all fresh linen (...