Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

So far so good

relatively speaking , so far so good in Australia , and with flu season still a few months away , lets hoping for a mild winter

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Toilet Paper-Free For Five Years

Yep, another toilet paper thread... "regional Victorian family has gone toilet paper-free for five years, and as a result have found themselves ahead of the curve when it comes to dealing with coronavirus panic-buying.Meg Ulman and Patrick Jones, fro...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The matter of self-quarantine

Self-quarantine , a noble undertaking , consideration to one's neighbour and community , a civic duty - but how diligently completed ? Consider the rate in which driver's are busted for speeding , year after year ..... and the rationale for.

• 48 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Testing

Wondering if testing only shows those with the active virus or if it is in incubation as well. If the latter then surely thousands would show as negative then perhaps the next day begin to show signs of it. I'm sure there's an answer on the internet ...

Resolved! Caption This 256

Winner will be the caption that has the most kudos.In the case of a tie, winner will be decided by the OP. Winner to start the new round. Closes Friday 27th evening.

Not all doom and gloom

45 and 15 minute for results coronavirus testers has now been approved for use in Australia https://www.news.com.au/technology/innovation/coronavirus-australia-test-kits-approved-giving-results-in-15-minutes/news-story/80b7cbb8a63103853ac58cec4c5be70...

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

What a worry Trump is

I feel like falling down on my knees and thanking the powers that this idiot is a long way away from us. Trump's hope for an Easter reopening clashes with coronavirus realityhttps://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/25/politics/donald-trump-coronavirus/index.h...

Colouring In for Adults

Are there any other Colourists out there?If there are maybe we can use this thread to talk about our preferred illustrators and equipment?I am looking for a similar illustrator to Kerby Rosane. I've pretty much finished all of his books so looking fo...

Nice

This landed in my letterbox a couple of days ago. Xs are of course for privacy. Dear Neighbour, My name is Txx and my wife Kxxx and our 4 kids live at xxxxxxxxxxxxx Ave. During these uncertain times we just wanted to let anyone in our local area know...

SMART SEND COURIERS

Has anyone had any dealings for Smartsend Couriers? Two deliveries of mine to ebay buyers arrived damaged. The first case involved FOUR speakers, all four had external damage. Contacted them and they said "sorry you were not insured". Fine Then last ...

• 68 replies
  • 1 Helpful