Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sweating out the virus

Does anyone have any data on whether caronvirus gets sweated out the pores ? And if so how long is active ? ( I have read about stools harbouring the virus - hence toilet water on passenger planes need attention as well, not to mention public loos )

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is... Transport

4 Day Music Challenge: theme is - Transport Ends Thursday 26th March - Evening NO IMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE. This is to accomodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any imbedded videos entered will be deemed invalid. The poster of ...

Spending power and easy access to goods

Money is still in circulation - seems the public needs easy online ordering access to local shop inventories , I do not imagine all shops currently have a website with ordering support incl home delivery service Maybe something the govt could help fi...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

True Colours

The Pandamic is showing up some problems in our society. What I mean is last year an organization may have made say, a billion dollars. When the chips are down with a virus loose in the community, they turn around and sack, say 10,000 people, and pla...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

What will you do with your $750?

about a month ago i bought a small split system air conditioner from 'Kogan' (an online shoping site)normally not an item i would buy as the size if bought locally would be about $700 for just the unitbut kogan had an end of summer sale unit at $430....

• 114 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Coronavirus Cases Without Symptoms

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-22/one-third-of-coronavirus-cases-may-show-no-symptom-scmp-reports “It’s becoming clearer that spread of Covid-19 by people who are asymptomatic or mildly symptomatic may be responsible for more transmi...

PP closed its call centers and the live help is useless

On 26thFebruary I bought a $50 item (NOT eBay) under the understanding it is NOT coming from mainland China. Received confirmation of order, which said I will be notified when the item is posted. Two week later no notification, so I contacted the sel...

mesasage.a.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bindi Irwin - blatant disregard for virus

Cos the virus can tell the time. https://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/celebrity/bindi-irwin-and-chandler-powell-tie-the-knot-hours-before-australias-coronavirus-wedding-restrictions-are-enforced/ar-BB11FEVn?ocid=spartanntp Hasn't there been enough...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Air freight ? well hold on nellie

For express air freight - handlers and end recipients best take into account that the SARS-Cov-2 virus can be viable on the surface of plastic for 3 days - a three day nominal quaurantine at the destination terminal might be prudent along with santit...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Superannuation and the incredible shrinking honey pot

So you recently worked some years or months and with super for once - got a very small but useful super fund goingbetter check quick - i did and i have lost 14% over last 2 or 3 weeks The Govt via ATO is authorising early discharge ( or whatever the ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Autralian hospitals

I heard on TV the other day that hospitals are gearing up for the pandemic and are not seeing people for selective surgeries etc. I was in the next room, so I was not sure if I misunderstood, and have not been able to find more about it. Anybody hear...

• 111 replies
  • 0 Helpful