Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge: Theme is ...... City or Town

4 Day Music Challenge. The theme this time is City or TownEnds on Wednesday Feb 21 in the eveningPLEASE, NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES. This is to accommodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed inv...

Resolved! caption this #147

Winner will be chosen by kudos.In case of a tie, the OP will decide the winner.Finishes Sunday, February 18, at 5.00 pm Australian Eastern Summer Time precisely.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Remember when...

Been done countless times I know. But geez I miss the days of chinwag and crazy Friday nigths. Where there were pages of posts and you were flat out keeping up. Have some fond memories of the characters who frequented. Time moves on I know. But it wa...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge: Theme is ...... HOME

4 Day Music Challenge. The theme this time is HOME, (or House, Abode, Residence) Ends on Wednesday Feb 14th in the eveningPLEASE, NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES. This is to accommodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos e...

• 43 replies
  • 1 Helpful

AFLX: hollow yawn-fest

AFLX: If you wanted to kill AFL stone-dead, you'd turn it into this hollow yawn-fest http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-02-16/aflx-not-an-exciting-new-format-of-a-beloved-sport-richard-hinds/9452570 i watched maybe 5 minutes of it and i want my 5 minute...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Lions 1 - poachers nil

A suspected poacher was mauled to death and eaten by a pack of lions close to the Kruger National Park in South Africa, police said Monday, adding that little was left of the victim's body. The remains were found at the weekend in the bush at a priva...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 8 Helpful

Resolved! caption this #146

Caption This # 146 Winner to be chosen by kudos In case of a tie, the OP will decide the winner Finishes on 2nd February in the evening Have fun

Violin-Cricket-30188.jpg
  • 20 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Hey, Bear

Would you like to announce the winner of the Caption competition? It supposedly finished 4 days ago. And while I'm at it, how come no-one can PM you?

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Neighbours......how are yours?

I've never been one to be in my neighbours pocket although I know the value of good neighbours. Living in my last house for over 20 years we had some great neighbours and some that didn't speak to us at all, not even the nod of a head. That was okay,...

Resolved! PHOTO CHALLENGE #40.........Washing

Wahing on the line, washing up, washing anything or anywhere (keep it clean , tee hee) Challenge finishes Friday 09/02/18 Anyone can participate, anyone can give kudos.Have (good clean) fun everyone

• 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful