Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! 4-Day Music Challenge: Songs about Telephones

4-Day Music Challenge: Songs about Telephones(I admit the topic was inspired by the current 'caption that' )The challenge ends on Wednesday 31 August 2022 The poster of the song which has the most ‘helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins the round...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 48 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How to Reduce Stress

Stress is an inevitable part in our normal life. Many kinds of things, such as natural disasters, war and death can cause too much stress in our life. But according to a psychologist, on a day-to-day basis, stress may result from the small things: ta...

Resolved! Caption This # 398

The winner will be the caption that has the most ‘Helpfuls’. In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winner. The winner will start the new round. Caption this #398 will end on Thursday 25th August Have fun.  

6ceb5701fa1896b7d75cdfb0e7dfd994.png
User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pet hates

Anything out there that annoys you?I'll share one of my pet hates, I struck it just last night... again. You know those recipe sites you can look up, where people leave a comment and star rating for a recipe? I like the sites, I use them a lot and I ...

recipes.PNG

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Songs with the word 'LITTLE' in the title

4 Day Music Challenge - Songs with the word 'LITTLE' in the title. The poster of the song which has the most ‘helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins the round.The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and declares the winner at the end of ...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 62 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Caption this #397

The winner will be the caption that has the most ‘Helpfuls’. In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winner. The winner will start the new round. Caption this #397 will end on Sat 20th August

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Songs starting with the letter F

4 Day Music Challenge - Songs starting with the letter FThe poster of the song which has the most ‘helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins the round.The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and declares the winner at the end of the challen...

• 69 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Caption this #396

The winner will be the caption that has the most ‘Helpfuls’. In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winner. The winner will start the new round. Caption this #396 will end at 6pm Monday 15th August

Wattle Birds- is there any way to shut them up?

Thought there might be some fresh ideas here, because I tell you- we're all out. For the past 2 years we've had wattle birds waking us up at dawn, and it's peak squawking time now that spring has sprung. It's the most annoying sound I've ever heard- ...

Resolved! Caption This #395

CAPTION THIS #395 The winner will be the caption which has the most ‘Helpfuls’.In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winner.The winner will start the new round.Round # 385 ends on Wednesday, 10th August 2022.

Resolved! 4-Day Music Challenge - Theme is songs beginning with the word "The".

4-Day Music Challenge - Theme is songs beginning with the word "The". The poster of the song which has the most ‘helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and declares the winner at the end...

Resolved! 4-day Music Challenge: Theme is housework

4-Day Music ChallengeTheme: Housework, Household Chores The poster of the song which has the most ‘helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and declares the winner at the end of the challe...

Resolved! Caption This # 394

The winner will be the caption which has the most ‘Helpfuls’.In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winner.The winner will start the new round.This round will end on Wednesday 03 August 2022.

not_for_sale2022_0-1659156546994.png