Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! 4 day Music challenge - subject is Trains, Trams and Buses

Theme is subject is Trains, Trams and Buses eg public transport but not planes 'cos they have been done a few times before Closes Saturday 9th July in the afternoon The poster of the song which has the most ‘helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Caption This # 389

The winner will be the caption which has the most ‘Helpfuls’.In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winner.The winner will start the new round.Ends Friday 8th July, evening.

6a0133f30ae399970b017d41c15a7e970c-800wi.jpg

How to Keep Healthy

Each of us should stay healthy, which is the foundation of our activities. Here are some ways to stay healthy. First, we should spend one to two hours a day in regular exercise; try to walk instead of ride. Second, we should eat some healthy foods su...

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge. Theme is SCHOOL

Theme is SCHOOL - not just in the title, but about school/schooling etc The poster of the song which has the most ‘helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and declares the winner at the e...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Caption This #388

The winner will be the caption which has the most ‘Helpfuls’.In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winner.The winner will start the new round.Round # 388 ends on Monday, July 4th 2022.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Daily record on Weekend

But also to the weekend, this weekend, the family is still so busy.Dad went to work. There are a lot of housework mother didn't finish. I do, we are busy in the books.Over the weekend, why is it so busy?

Resolved! Caption This # 387

The winner will be the caption which has the most ‘Helpfuls’.In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winner.The winner will start the new round.Round # 387 ends on Tuesday, June 28 2022.

Granny Scooter.jpg

Resolved! 4-day Music Challenge: Songs about waiting (Patience & Impatience)

4-Day Music ChallengeTheme: Patience & Impatience — waiting… The poster of the song which has the most ‘helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and declares the winner at the end of the c...

Keep a diary

After seeing so many movies about the youth, we are starting to wonder about what do we have in our youth, the fight, the drink or the love? My answer is no. What we see from the movie is not true, the plots are exaggerated and misunderstood. For the...

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge. Theme is Songs with Birds in the title.

Theme : Songs that have the word bird/s in the title The poster of the song which has the most ‘helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and declares the winner at the end of the challenge...

Resolved! Caption This #386

CAPTION THIS #386 The winner will be the caption which has the most ‘Helpfuls’In the event of a tie, the OP will decide the winnerThe winner will start the new roundRound # 386 ends on June 23rd 2022

funny-shopping-trolley.jpg

SCAM text message - You have been in recent contact with a person who is positive for Omicron/COVID

This morning, I received an SMS that looked very official and legitimate. Because it did look so convincing (one of the best examples I've seen), I wanted to warn everyone here about this particular text message. The apparent sender was au.gov. (That...

countessalmirena_1-1655854290477.png