Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bye for now

I've met a lot of lovely people here, some still post, some don't. I wanted to say thank you to everyone who made my couple of years here so much fun...thanks for your kindness and general cheekiness. I'm going to miss you guys. Would have been an ho...

Cop Pretends To Get Hit By Car To Arrest Driver

CAUGHT ON TAPE- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JcP737B8pw Police officer caught on video throwing himself onto moving car to arrest driver. I guess thats one way to cross the street. It looks like they were setting someone up. No idea if it has to ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Did I unbreak Caption # 39?

Tas gave a suggestion for me to delete the 'offending' photofrom my gallery. I've done that. Now, all those that couldn't get in, can you try now, cos I'm curious

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Caption this # 39

Winner by kudos. Comp winner to choose new pic and closing time of the next comp. In the case of a draw, OP gets to choose winner Caption #39 to close Monday 30th May 10pm ish Good luck everyone

• 53 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hey stawka, can you unbreak this now please

On iPad, if I tap back to change something in my post I can't then get the cursor to move again. It's driving me nuts. Anyone else? Ooo, I think I just discovered something. It works if I am in HTML mode. Wierd?

Caption this # 39 part 2

Because a lot of people are locked out of the other one, thanks to Tasfleur for the suggestion, we'll try this one. I'll extend the closing time till tomorrow night Tuesday 31 st at 10 pm - ish(hope I remember) and I hope this one works

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Peter Garrett Comes Back To Music

Comebacks by 63-year-old musicians are rare, not least by ones who ditched their rock ’n’ roll career to enter federal politics, as Garrett did on the Labor ticket in 2004. That was two years after the singer said goodbye to the band that had occupie...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

THE ELECTION POLLS

All in one place The polls are not good for Labor ReachTEL: 53-47 to Coalition http://www.reachtel.com.au/blog/7-news-national-poll-10august13 Question 2: from reachtelWhich of the following do you think would make the better Prime Minister? RUDD 46....

• 49 replies
  • 0 Helpful

5 day music challenge theme is MAGIC

Ends Mon May 30th, at 12 noon Sydney time. NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE This is to accomodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid.The poster of the video which has received the most ...

Word week

Try something different, first person to comment gets the word "grass" and must use that word for a week in every reply on the boards, first person to comment gets to pick the next persons word that comments.Make sence?Go!!

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful