THE ELECTION POLLS

nero_bolt
Community Member

All in one place

The polls are not good for Labor

ReachTEL: 53-47 to Coalition   

http://www.reachtel.com.au/blog/7-news-national-poll-10august13  

Question 2: from reachtel

Which of the following do you think would make the better Prime Minister?

RUDD 46.8% Abbott 53.2

Galaxy 51-49

http://blogs.crikey.com.au/pollbludger/2013/08/10/reachtel-53-47-to-coalition/

Nielsen: 52-48 to Coalition; Galaxy: 56-44 to Coalition in Queensland

http://blogs.crikey.com.au/pollbludger/2013/08/09/nielsen-52-48-to-coalition-4/

and the betting odds are:

TAB                                   $1.22 Libs to $4.25 Labor

Sportsbet                          $1.19 Libs to $4.80 Labor

Sportingbet                       $1.14 libs to $5.75 Labor

Not looking good for the labor diehards and for labor.

The Rudd experiment is a failure just like the man

Message 1 of 50
Latest reply
49 REPLIES 49

THE ELECTION POLLS

silverfaun
Community Member

The Ruddslide is happening, the wheels are falling off with candidates being replaced & sacked. The chaotic Rudd is getting desperate running a dishonest scare campaign & has bee running negative from day one even though he wants everybody else to stop it.

Abbott has kept himself above all this while with dignity & calmness while the frenetic Rudd  selfies twaddle & crushing toddlers hand & holding up jars of vegemite lying to voters with a disgraceful scare campaign, he must be stopped from doing this.

I thought I was in a parallel universe when I listened to Chris Bowen of failed immigration minister fame, rattle on for long minutes running a scare on Abbot, verballing & fantasizing & Cassidy let him go on & on.

The polls couldn't be worse with 1 in 5 Australians saying Rudds a phoney, but we already knew this, Rudds just hoping we'll forget that, put it into the Forgettery. The better PM numbers this morning has Rudd sliding.

That old saying "You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time" is apt at this stage of the campaign.

He's hoping to slither into office on a wave of amnesia, he never mentions the past, he knows his record is all smoke & mirrors & the labor debt is staggering, they are spending millions by the day & it's all borrowed money.

Message 2 of 50
Latest reply

THE ELECTION POLLS

silverfaun
Community Member

We will see ALL polls reflecting a Rudd annihilation but the media luvvies will still support him.

Message 3 of 50
Latest reply

THE ELECTION POLLS

Maybe a good spread of Vegimite might fix KRudd's campaign but that may be seen as racist (for those who don't get it black and white)

I watched Bolt for the very first time on 10 this morning whilst jogging at the gym (sore knee so can't road run) and was very impressed even tho he is very biased. The poor Labor guy who was JGs former advisor was completely at a loss for explanations when asked about the cost of vegimite rising by 54C if the NLP won office, he did not but almost admitted it was propaganda.

If ALL parties just stopped the C - - P and told the truth we might have some faith in what they say.

Keep it nice, I might cry if you write anything upsetting (like not)
Message 4 of 50
Latest reply

THE ELECTION POLLS

@silverfaun wrote:

We will see ALL polls reflecting a Rudd annihilation but the media luvvies will still support him.

That is wierd because front pages are calling it  an annihilation,Rudd's support is falling etc etc. If they were luvvies that  information would be pushed towards the back as it is bad news and they would need to protect him.

Message 5 of 50
Latest reply

THE ELECTION POLLS

Newspoll: Labor still behind, 48 to 52.

No big change in Newspoll - but no sign of hope for Labor:

According to the latest Newspoll, conducted exclusively for The Australian on the weekend, the Coalition’s primary vote support of 46 per cent, up two percentage points in the past week, is at a three-month high. Labor’s 35 per cent, down two points since the beginning of the formal campaign last week, is back to where it was when Mr Rudd removed Julia Gillard as leader…

Based on preference flows at the 2010 election, the two-party-preferred vote is steady on a winning lead for the Coalition of 52 per cent to Labor’s 48 per cent.

Message 6 of 50
Latest reply

THE ELECTION POLLS

silverfaun
Community Member

Rudd lied last night, he waffled & was caught out on many occasions. He cheated with notes as well.

He BLAMED Australians for HIS failures on the unpicking of the border policies that worked.

He lost big time because he was seen by many as a liar & a blusterer.

He will never again hold the respected office of PM of this country. He has no dignity or sincerity. He looked sick, will he pull a sickie?

Every poll across the country has no good news for Rudd.

Message 7 of 50
Latest reply

THE ELECTION POLLS

abbott had notes too. there are pictures to prove it. i don't know who said he didn't, but thats not unexpected. .. like last week, NW put up a reach tel poll saying beattie's selction was doomed or suchlike .. by 4 in the afternoon mind. which proves that one a beat-up. there simply wasn't time..

Message 8 of 50
Latest reply

THE ELECTION POLLS

@lakeland27 wrote:

abbott had notes too. there are pictures to prove it. i don't know who said he didn't, but thats not unexpected. .. like last week, NW put up a reach tel poll saying beattie's selction was doomed or suchlike .. by 4 in the afternoon mind. which proves that one a beat-up. there simply wasn't time..

Abbott had a PEN and PAPER to take notes and that was allowed..  

Prove otherwise LL as RUDD CHEATED Abbott DIDNT........ 

"According to the rules signed off by both parties and issued by the National Press Club on Friday, both Mr Abbott and Mr Rudd were prohibited from having pre-prepared paperwork.

"The leaders may have a pen and paper on the lectern and no other documentation or props,'' the rules state"

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/election-debate-kevin-rudd-accused-of-cheating-after-using...

Message 9 of 50
Latest reply

THE ELECTION POLLS

NW is correct there LL.

"Kevin Rudd has been accused of cheating during Sunday night's leaders' debate because he used notes when he spoke,"

''The Leaders may have a pen and paper on the lecturn [sic] and no other documentation or props.''

NW like yoursel I watch the betting odds as they are a fair non partisan indication of voting intentions, but in the previous federal 2 elections I  have bet on the outcome (don't tell LL)  and won,  but  ended up with hardly any fingernails having gambled on the ALP after they shoehorned Gillard into the PM position.

So this time I will be mugless.

Myopic Tongues2 Small.jpg

Message 10 of 50
Latest reply