Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Dumb food question

I've just bought a bottle of Mustard Honey & Herb which I thought was a sauce but it says Marinade.I don't want to use it as a marinade but simply as sauce on the cooked meal, does anyone know if I can do this or does the sauce have to be cooked?

Concert Pianist murdered by partner

World-renowned concert pianist Natalia Strelchenko has been found murdered at her home in Britain, police say. Police said a 48-year-old man had been arrested on suspicion of murder. Described as a Norwegian concert pianist of Russian origin, Strelch...

Cracking down on sitting down money

that's alright. I think most of us are fairly fed up with all those MPs not even sitting in the parliament but getting paid all that money for doing nothing (or flying around in helicopters). Good on ya Tony! Go get them! mmmhhh maybe though crack do...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Go away Australian Border Force

One of the many reasons that I love Melbourne. Your Blue Shirts are not welcome here, Mr Abbott.http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/australian-border-force-to-patrol-melbourne-cbd-as-part-of-antisocial-behaviour-operation-20150828-g...

Gayby Baby

Burwood Girls High School: Anger over gay parenting documentary ‘Gayby Baby’ PARENTS are angry that a prominent government high school had organised for its 1200 students to watch a documentary on gay parenting instead of normal classes.Burwood Girls...

• 231 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Hurt

What is one thing you can do today to undo the hurt? Speaking to someone who hurt you, intentionally forgiving someone, or just thinking positively about a past situation that has always brought you down?

image.jpg

Weekly photo challenge. Theme is FEATHERED FRIENDS

Rules.....Everyone is welcome to enterAnyone can give kudos.Photo must be your own workPhoto enhancement is permitted, must be your own workPhoto with most kudos is winner, and chooses the next theme (message me with the theme)Tally is done Monday ni...

• 50 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wes Craven/Freddy Krueger dies

Aged 76 Craven, who was also behind the 1990s horror hit Scream, died surrounded by his loved ones at his Los Angeles home after suffering from brain cancer, the statement said. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-31/famed-horror-filmmaker-wes-craven-...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Charlie Phillott And The ANZ

On 60 minutes last night: It’s been a long, hard fight. Charlie Phillott is the 81-year-old farmer from outback Queensland who took on the might of the ANZ Bank… and won. The bank forced his family off Carisbrooke Station, their property of 50 years....

• 2 replies
  • 4 Helpful