Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is anyone else getting this when they try to log in

For the past few days, when I open Community Spirit (from a bookmark) it indicates I'm not logged in so I click on the logo and get this page. I have clicked the "I agree" as I couldn't see any alternative, and it gets me here but the next day I'm lo...

Screen Shot 2021-11-19 at 11.09.38.png
User avatar by Community Member
  • 18 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Four Day Music Challenge - Theme Is RIVERS/CREEK

Four-Day Music Challenge - Theme RIVERS/CREEK Ends on Thursday 18th November (in the evening) The poster of the song with the most ‘Helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and declares th...

Resolved! Caption This # 346

Caption This # 346 The winner will be the caption that has the most 'Helpfuls'. In the event of a tie, the winner will be decided by the OP. Winner to start the new round Closes Friday 19th November 2021 (sorry, I couldn't make it larger)

your-caption-here-260nw-128567909.jpg

Resolved! Four-Day Music Challenge - Theme is songs starting with "J"

Four-Day Music Challenge - Theme is songs starting with "J". Ends on Saturday, 13 November (in the evening) The poster of the song with the most ‘Helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it a...

Selling the Family Jewels

WestConnex cash set to flow to heavily locked down Sydney regions The NSW government will invest the bulk of its pandemic recovery spending in western Sydney, diverting $5 billion from the sale of the WestConnex motorway to help suburbs that faced th...

• 15 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! One Million dollars

I hope everybody who's had a jab has registered. Comp drawn on Nov 5th, but you must present vax certificate showing fully vaxxed by 13th December. Million Dollar Vax Promotion EntryPlease complete the form below for your chance to win one of 3,100 U...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 37 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Four-Day Music Challenge - Theme Is "Individuality/Being Yourself/Unique"

Four-Day Music Challenge - Theme is "Individuality/Being Yourself/Unique". Ends on Tuesday, 9 November (in the morning) The poster of the song with the most ‘Helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the next theme...

Resolved! Caption This # 345

Caption This # 345 The winner will be the caption that has the most 'Helpfuls'. In the event of a tie, the winner will be decided by the OP. Winner to start the new round Closes Saturday 13th November 2021

joztamps_0-1636155703674.jpeg
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Caption This # 344

Caption This # 344 The winner will be the caption that has the most 'Helpfuls'. In the event of a tie, the winner will be decided by the OP. Winner to start the new round Closes Saturday 6th November 2021

wildman suit.jpg

Resolved! Four day music challenge - theme is TREASURE

Four day music challenge - theme is TREASURE (could be "a treasure" or "to treasure" Ends on Wednesday, 3 November - in the evening The poster of the song which receives the most ‘Helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins the round The winner then c...

• 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Racist and Hateful? or Much Loved Toy

Ebay have removed listings, worldwide, in the last couple of daysfor Golliwog/Golly citing the 'hateful or discriminatory policy.' Aunt Jemima dolls (mammy dolls) have also gone The weird part is, there was a sub-category in Dolls/Bears for Golliwogs...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 145 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Great news! - Cleo Smith found ALIVE inside a locked home

Cleo Smith found ALIVE inside a locked home By Ash Cant Wed, 3 November 2021, 6:39 am Missing four-year-old girl Cleo Smith has been found alive inside a locked home in Carnarvon.Deputy Commissioner Col Blanch confirmed Cleo was rescued in the early ...

• 8 replies
  • 3 Helpful

seems mandatory vaccine is the go for the work place ....

The vaccine for covid , seems now being mandated for those currently employedSeems like a violation of the existing conditions of employment for many , particularly whereby there is no mandate for influenza vaccine requirementOf course a harmless vac...

• 184 replies
  • 3 Helpful

The plight of Victorians - Economy destruction, forced jabs, job loss, dispair - lets discuss

Looking at what has been taking place in the state of Victoria with threatened job termination if one does not take the jab, the destruction of jobs, livelihood and liberties etc., there's a right and there's a wrong all of this. The state premier Da...

• 370 replies
  • 3 Helpful