Is anyone else getting this when they try to log in

Screen Shot 2021-11-19 at 11.09.38.pngFor the past few days, when I open Community Spirit (from a bookmark) it indicates I'm not logged in so I click on the logo and get this page.  I have clicked the "I agree" as I couldn't see any alternative, and it gets me here but the next day I'm logged out again.  Not sure if I should be concerned or if it is just another eBay glitch

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Yes, me too

And also if I try to view a seller's feedback on eBay itself (by clicking on their 'number' I get a security warning from my anti-virus (I obviously don't proceed on that one)

Message 2 of 19
Latest reply

I saw it yesterday, but not today. However, I was not logged out, so I might see it again the next time I log in I guess... I thought we would have to agree only once though.

Message 3 of 19
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Yes, I got that screen.

I think everyone did.

It should have given you back your avi as well as feedback and view listings.

I've had to log back in also.

I wouldn't be concerned.  

Message 4 of 19
Latest reply

I get the security warning from Kaspersky too, Sandy. I think it is a false alarm though. Kaspersky just doesn't seem to like the feedback page because of the website's certificates (not a virus). Strangely, I only get the warning if I try to access fb from here, but not from the main website.

Visiting an untrustworthy website has been prevented

One or more of this website's certificates are invalid, so we can't guarantee its authenticity. This happens when the website's owner hasn't updated the certificate in time, or if it's a fake site created by scammers. Visiting a website like this makes you more vulnerable to attack.

You were protected from visiting this website by Kaspersky security. You can close this window with no risk.

Message 5 of 19
Latest reply

@sandypebbles wrote:

Yes, me too

And also if I try to view a seller's feedback on eBay itself (by clicking on their 'number' I get a security warning from my anti-virus (I obviously don't proceed on that one)

I've been getting that one for about a week.

I've found the way around that is to click on a listing and then on their feedback - that works.

Message 6 of 19
Latest reply

I also have an option that I understand the risks and wish to proceed...

Message 7 of 19
Latest reply

Once you have done that I Agree thing, delete your old bookmark and set the latest one.

Message 8 of 19
Latest reply

I usually have two separate tabs, one for CS and one for My eBay and it has only done it on Community Spirit.  Hopefully it will eventually be satisfied and stop asking.  Now that I know others get it too, I'm not concerned.

Thanks guys🤗 

Message 9 of 19
Latest reply

It was only for the Community Boards, Amber.

There were problems with answering member's enquiries.

All fixed now - well, almost all.

Message 10 of 19
Latest reply