Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What are you up to this weekend?

I'm playing golf tomorrow, then hoping my sons will do something nice for me on Sunday. Although I think 2 of them will be more focused on the mothers of their yet to be born babies this year

Resolved! Bali Boys To Have Open Funerals

Heard on the news tonight both the Chan and Sukamaran families are holding open funerals for Andrew and Myuran. Andrew Chan's funeral will be at the Hillsong Church, opposite where I work, on Friday. I believe Sukarmarans funeral will be televised. W...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 55 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Who Would Attend An American Football Bowl Game in Melbourne?

On Tuesday, the NCAA certified a record 42 bowl games for the 2015 season. If it's up to Paul Sergeant, there will be a 43rd bowl game in 2016 -- held in Melbourne, Australia.Sergeant, CEO of Melbourne Stadiums Limited, is part of a group proposing t...

RIP Errol Brown

Front singer of the group Hot Chocolate, Errol Brown passed away from liver cancer aged 71. Loved your music you sexy thing. RIP

RIP John and Jane Doe

John and Jane were not celebrities or famous in fact they were unknowns. Just the same they too should be acknowledged as having shuffled off their mortal coil. Even though they were unknowns that were someone's son and daughter. So John and Jane, Re...

• 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

$400 Million Tied Up In Tax Relief For Farmers

The National Farmers' Federation (NFF) says more than $400 million in drought assistance remains untouched because it is too difficult for indebted farmers to access. Over the past three years, $700 million in federal funding has been earmarked for l...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SA Government To Move On Chloe's Law

Changes to child protection laws in South Australia will embrace a key recommendation from the inquest into the death of Adelaide girl Chloe Valentine. The South Australian government has introduced legislation to parliament to remove children at bir...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

4 Day Music Challenge Theme is War

Ends 7:30 am on Wednesday May 6nd Select a song from YouTube (or another video site) which relates to the chosen theme via the song's title and/or lyrics. Post the URL link to your chosen video under the song title and artist.NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IM...

• 63 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Create Equality - Abolish The Family

The power of the family to tilt equality hasn’t gone unnoticed, and academics and public commentators have been blowing the whistle for some time. Now, philosophers Adam Swift and Harry Brighouse have felt compelled to conduct a cool reassessment. Sw...

• 59 replies
  • 3 Helpful

It's a GIrl

The latest scion of the royal Windsor family was presented to the public by parents William and Kate, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, just after 6pm local time (3am AEST), http://www.9news.com.au/world/2015/05/02/15/42/kate-in-labour