Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Weekly photo challenge. Theme is SPIRITUALITY

Rules.....Everyone is welcome to enterAnyone can give kudos.Photo must be your own workPhoto enhancement is permitted, must be your own workPhoto with most kudos is winner, and chooses the next theme (message me with the theme)Tally is done Monday ni...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Comedians and Hecklers

This week my son and I have been out and about for the Sydney Comedy Festival and nearly every show was spoiled by some person or 2 in the audience who thinks s/he is funnier than the guys on stage. What kind of personality does this? At one show, ev...

Is the sun trying to hurt me?

Alls I'm asking is just turn the sun down to a much lower setting, don't turn it off, it would then be too cold and i've had my fill of that as well. Isn't there some in between, a more comfortable temp? i don't understand and don't like being cooked...

Back to the 70's fashions

Hi all,Just found this and thought you might like to look at updating your wardrobes. http://metro.co.uk/2015/05/01/amazing-vintage-ads-show-how-they-did-70s-fashion-the-first-time-round-5176699/ Been there and done that, so no thanks for me. Di

User avatar by Community Member
  • 19 replies
  • 3 Helpful

I'm glad I'm not on this guest list

One pushy American mother sent out a rather demanding list ahead of her child's first birthday party - and the details of her gift requests have gone viral after one recipient posted the email on Reddit. (Read the note in full at the end of the artic...

Resolved! Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to all the Mums on the threads, A time for fond memories for the posters whose Mumsand children are not with us anymore...............................................Richo.

Entertainment Book Swaps - Melbourne People

Good Morning! I'm off to Melbourne in May and amongst other things, am looking to do the Eureka Skydeck and Aquarium with a friend who has never been to Melbourne before. I have seen that they are both in the Entertainment book for Melbourne and am h...