Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The great Australian Degree Scam

Australian University Degrees sold cheaply from China. http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/the-great-aussie-degree-scam-forgers-raking-in-thousands-selling-bogus-qualifications/story-fnkgbb3b-1227284475119 Whom can you trust? Erica

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

(Another) What would you do?

I bought a pile of stuff at Ikea yesterday using the self service checkout. It was a bit of a rush as they were about to close and my daughter wasn't feeling well and was fading before my eyes so I was a bit frazzled... Anyway I was filing away the r...

Things that made you chuckle today ...

Think back over your day ...what gave you a giggle For me it was 2 car stickers I saw. One said ...Be the pigeon - not the statue The other said ...Todays word is legs ...help spread the word Oh and on a blackboard out the front of a pub yesterday .....

Now it's strawberries

Is there no end to what we have to put up with, concerning our food? About 70 per cent of Australian strawberries are being fumigated with an environmentally damaging pesticide that has been banned around the world.Methyl bromide is an odourless and ...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Happy Birthday to

lal-au ok, I'm not exactly sure when it is, but I know if it wasn't yesterday or today then it's probably tomorrow (or maybe the day after) Hope you found a beer that didn't tatste like roo pee

Why?

What do the MODS actually do? One thing I know, they do not read before they take action. Why on the earth would they move this topic: Attention all clothing sellers!... to selling section? Despite the title it has nothing really to do with selling.

Joining The Asia Infrastructure Investment Bank

AUSTRALIA has announced that it will join negotiations to establish a new a Chinese-led Asian regional bank. The U.S. has expressed concern the new Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, or AIIB, will allow looser lending standards for the environment...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mike Baird. I dunno about you...

I have said on these borads before that I thought he was genuine and generally I didn't mind him. But in the lead up to the NSW campaign, he has stooped to standard Liberal tactics of lying through his teeth. Take his latest pledge - he is going to c...

Job Vacancy: Sex Tester

Anyone looking for work? It is seeking men and women to check quality, cleanliness, and safe sex practises — and to see that their brothels offer value for money.“Practical experience with many years of brothel visits necessary. You should enjoy havi...

What's this deposit tax thing?

I've been out of circulation for a couple of weeks and haven't seen much news at all. I only caught a snippet on the late news last night. A deposit tax? What's that all about?