Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cleaning Tips living in Newman WA Red Dirt

My daughter has moved to Newman, brand new house and everything is white including the tiled floor. She has 3 children, 5,3 and 1 and is wondering how the heck she is going to keep the place clean. I've never lived surrounded by red dirt and she was ...

Genetic ??

A question please that someone who knows about "genetics"might be able to help me.. 2 sisters with the same parents would they have the same blood group?tia

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge, theme is numbers

These music challenge themes currently run for Four Days - this theme finishes (8pm EST Sydney time) on:Sunday 22/03The idea of the music challenge is to select a song from YouTube (or another video site) which relates to the chosen theme via the son...

• 156 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hi

Oldish and new id's. How's it hangin. How is everyone ...........

Frequent Flyer points "ombudsman"?

Does anyone know where I can go to resolve a missing points claim from our trip last year? I have tried the "Claim your missing points", I have phoned their help line (twice), I have, at their request, emailed the details of the trip and I have just ...

budget fixed itself

Abbott proudly announced that the debt and deficit emergency is over. Yet the budget was never passed. Was debt and deficit a lie or do politicians have no effect on the budget

• 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Ten most expensive Cars to insure

The fastest and most luxurious cars always come with a pretty hefty price tag. What some people don’t realize however, is that not only do these flashy cars cost more to buy, they cost more to insure. Here’s a list of the ten most expensive-to-insure...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ethiopia Burns Six Tonnes of Elephant Ivory

Ethiopia burns six tonnes of elephant ivory, vowing 'zero tolerance' to poachers Ethiopia has torched a six-tonne pile of seized elephant ivory, the country's entire stock, vowing a "zero tolerance" policy towards poachers and traffickers.The torchin...

• 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

What makes a fact a fact?

People post news clips as fact but others disagree depending on who owns the paperPeople quote TV and the "facts" are argued because media is biasPeople post you tube videos and people argue its not fact So, what does make a fact, a fact? How does it...

• 79 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Happy Harmony Day

http://www.michellerowland.com.au/harmony_day Labor joins all of Australia in celebrating Harmony Day for 2015.For the past 15 years, Harmony Day has celebrated our rich multiculturalism and spread the message that everyone belongs in a diverse and i...

• 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Has anyone been hurt by a best friend?

Im reaching out to any females on this board for advice my what do you do when your best friend hurts you in a way that you cant think past it. I cant go into details as it will be a scroller netherless to say i havent been able to stop crying since ...

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Light At End Of Tunnel For Assange

SWEDISH prosecutors’ surprise offer to question Wikileaks founder Julian Assange at Ecuador’s London embassy offers a clear breakthrough in the deadlocked case, Ecuadorean Foreign Minister Ricardo Patino says. Assange took refuge in the London embass...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Murder of 17-yr-old girl in Doncaster

This is a shocking crime. A 17-year-old-girl murdered in broad daylight. Stabbed to death in a Doncaster park. I reckon we need to bring back hanging for premeditated murder. The thug that did this should hang. I previously was against the death pena...