Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

If you wernt worried before

If you weren't worried before you should be now that food importers can poison people with immunity and you wont even know about it. http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/foodrelated-deaths-and-illnesses-to-no-longer-be-reported-to-th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

under or over?

The overs have it! http://www.smh.com.au/world/toilet-paper-should-go-over-the-roll-original-patent-settles-the-debate-20150318-1m1x92.html

• 53 replies
  • 0 Helpful

welfare reform

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/a-tale-of-two-families-sydneys-work-and-welfare-divide/story-fni0cx12-1227265405123 welfare reform 'has to happen 40 per cent of children from jobless households on welfare by age 2039 per cent of children fo...

• 64 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Muslim Community Establishes $ Million TV Studio

Members of Sydney's Muslim community have set up a $1 million television studio to counter the mainstream media's treatment of Islam in Australia.From its base in western Sydney, the One Path Network films and edits videos for its YouTube channel, in...

• 168 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shorten's Key ALP Reform 'Dead In The Water'

Opposition Leader Bill Shorten's push for reform of the ALP has been thwarted in his home state of Victoria. Mr Shorten's promise to slash union sway in parliamentary preselections has been declared "dead in the water" by factional chiefs ahead of th...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Should we also teach kids the alternative theory that the world is flat?

Believe it or not, there's a group called the "flat Eath Society" with actual scientist in it. The debate is still going on to this day. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wppjYDj9JUc Should we teach kids this in school so they know what the alternative...

I'm annoyed

Something some other people have done, in the real world, has **bleep** me off. Nothing life changing or even really all that important.But it is enough to keep me awake so I thought I'd just share.I'm annoyed!

Norfolk Island is to lose its Parliament

I see on the ABC News this morning that Norfolk Island is to lose its Parliament and be replaced with a local council similar to the system that operates on Lord Howe Island. This has apparantly come about due to the poor financial situation that the...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! NEW 4 Day Music Contest.......Greatest Epic Rock Songs

These music challenge themes currently run for Four Days - this theme finishes (Sydney time) on Tuesday 17th at 8pm The idea of the music challenge is to select a song from YouTube (or another video site) which relates to the chosen theme via the son...

I Want One......

Don't need it, just want it. A side-viewing pond with Koi Is there something you would like to have, just because.... DEB

RIP My Dear Friend From The 90s

TAKE a long hard look at the Internet Explorer logo because it might be the last time you get to see the iconic image It appears Microsoft has now confirmed long running rumours that it will ditch the browser for its successor, which has been codenam...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

10 simple points about climate change

Here's another news.com story before I go home: CLIMATE change is confusing. It's either the end of the world and we're all going to die. Or it's an overblown threat involving "warmists" and the "IPCC".If you feel like you don't fully understand what...

• 97 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Discussion thread for "Happy" phto thread

I took pics of what made me happy but there are too many of flowers etc to post on the thread, so I'll posst them here. Sorry for soooo many photos but I've got a lot of catching up to do now I can post again hahahaaajust scroll on by if they bore yo...

DSC02248.JPG
  • 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful