Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Mass Death of Seabirds in Western U.S. Is 'Unprecedented'

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2015/01/150123-seabirds-mass-die-off-auklet-california-animals-environment/Many more to come.They can bury them with the fish that are washing up dead.Looks like the Prophet Hosea was correct.Zephaniah says the...

OMG All This Water!

Coming out of our sky! Our Goverment should invest in a pipeline to catch the rainwater from the Eastern Coastline to pipe it into the dry areas.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 59 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Respect should be earned

I read recently where apparently people in authority, by way of the positions they hold, should also be entitled to respect. Hmmm. I think people in senior positions like politicians, the police, religious leaders , your boss etc can be recognised fo...

• 10 replies
  • 3 Helpful

New York Blizzard

Rather than continue to take the thread further off course I thought I would post this link for people like myself who were interested in the plight of the homelless in extreme circumstances. http://www.ibtimes.com/homeless-blizzard-2015-what-new-yor...

Katie Hopkins

Love her or hate her, she retweets when people get personal and troll her, not a bad idea Does anyone else here kudo trolls?

Court bans nutty-name Nutella

A FRENCH court has blocked parents from naming their baby girl after the hazelnut spread Nutella, arguing it would make her the target of mockery. A registrar recording the baby’s birth last September flagged the unusual name to local prosecutors who...

• 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful

And in other Australia Day Honours news

Is it Australia Day - or April Fool's Day? That was a question being posed on social media after an early morning statement from Prime Minister Tony Abbott revealed the Queen's husband, Prince Philip, had been awarded a knight of the Order of Austral...

Greek Singer Demis Roussos Dies Aged 68

Greek singer Demis Roussos, best known for his hit operatic pop ballads in the 1970s and 1980s, has died in Athens aged 68.His death was announced in a brief statement by the Igia clinic, where he was admitted some time ago with an undisclosed illnes...

• 10 replies
  • 3 Helpful