Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Housework, Death, And Hipster Jihadi Husbands

This is the picture which has emerged from a new report into the lives of women who leave their comfortable lives in the West to join the fight for Islamic State. Researchers Carolyn Hoyle, Alexandra Bradford and Ross Frenett analysed the accounts of...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful

‘There is no “Palestine” in the Koran. Allah gave Israel to the Jews

Jordanian Sheikh: ‘There is no “Palestine” in the Koran. Allah gave Israel to the Jews’Sheikh Ahmad Adwan, who introduces himself as a Muslim scholar who lives in Jordan, said on his personal Facebook page that there is no such thing as “Palestine” i...

No Scarf For Michelle Obama At Saudi Funeral

Barack Obama was in Riyadh on Tuesday to pay his respects to the late Saudi King Abdullah. His visit, for which he cut short a much-hyped trip to India, underscores how important the U.S.-Saudi relationship remains to the American leadership. On soci...

• 54 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tastes okay, however...

Tasted okay on my toast this morning, however, upon opening the container, its texture looks like dropped dunked Anzac biscuit in the bottom of a coffee cup. I'm referring to Sanitarium Natural Peanut Butter - Crunchy. Now reading the label with larg...

What would you ask them?

I thought this was kinda interesting (compared to the usual unimportant celebrity news...) Even though their nails and gowns ect are lovely, the celebs want to be asked about more meaningful questions on the red carpet... What would you ask them? htt...

High Court Rules Detainees On Customs Vessel Legal

The Australian government's detainment of 157 Tamil asylum seekers on the high seas for a month last year was lawful, the High Court has ruled. In a 4-3 majority decision announced on Wednesday afternoon, the court found that the 157 asylum seekers w...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mass Death of Seabirds in Western U.S. Is 'Unprecedented'

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2015/01/150123-seabirds-mass-die-off-auklet-california-animals-environment/Many more to come.They can bury them with the fish that are washing up dead.Looks like the Prophet Hosea was correct.Zephaniah says the...